Chapter 27

Harry's Pov.

I didn't mean to leave Gabby at the table with Louis. I'm just upset that she's not coming to the first show back on tour, yeah I know she's going to be with us on your for 3 months but sI wanted to repropose to her in front of all the fans and tell them not to hate her and that she is actually pregnant with my babies.

"Haz you shouldn't have left the table like that, she already is sad about it" Louis told me as he put his helmet on.

"I know I should go back and talk to her" I said getting up but Louis stopped me.

"She went home" he told me, I just nodded an sat down in the go-cart.

Mileena's Pov.

I'm shopping with the girls right now, Gabby was hanging out with Justin.

Liam told me to dress nice tonight, cause he's taking me out, and the girls keep telling that he's going I ask me to be his girlfriend since he asked me to dinner.

He seemed really happy today which was nice, the girls have me trying on dresses and heels.ugh!

"Come on Mileena he'll love you in that outfit, besides you might do something later tonight , if you know what I mean" Perrie said winking, I covered my face, I felt my cheeks going hot.

"She's blushing" Eleanor teased me.

"We should get her lingerie" Sally laughed.

"Oh my god guys shut up, I'm buying this dress an heels no more asking me to try anything on" I said going to pay for the dress and heels but Eleanor beat me to giving the lady the credit card.

"Liam gave me his credit card and said whatever you buy pay with his credit card" El told me, I looked at the girls and they all were smirking.

After that we just walked around, I can't wait till my dinner date with Liam.

Gabby's Pov.

Maria helped me clean out my moms room but I didn't put the baby's stuff in cause I need to talk to Harry about possibly moving houses.

I was in the kitchen making cookies for a hospital I visit for sick kids I would go every week and take cookies for all the kids, I'm going tomorrow before my flight to LA.

I hear the door unlock and see all the boys laughing and Liam carrying Harry like he was drunk.

"Heeey, we had soooo much fuuun, youu s-should have joined" Niall said laughing and he walked to the backyard an jumped into the pool along with the other boys including 5sos, except Liam and Harry.

"He got drunk" Liam said walking into the kitchen.

"I can see that" I giggled.

"Your making cookies? for what" Liam asked reaching for one, I always let Niall or Liam get some cause they don't bug me.

"I used to go to this little kids hospital in downtown London, I would always take cookies when I was younger even when I came back home I would bake cookies and take them for the kids" I told him and he just smiled.

"That's nice Gabby, I need your help on what to wear tonight I asked out Mileena to dinner and I have no idea what to wear I'm nervous" he said looking down.

"Oh my the Liam Payne nervous for a date" I giggled and he smiled.

"Sure I'll help you but I need to hide all these cookies from the boys" I told him and he help me find a spot to hide them.

Liam went to his room and I told him I'll be their I just needed to check up on Harry.

I walked into my room and he's spread out on the bed I walked over and took off his shirt and pants he gets hot when he's drunk.