Chapter 63

Gabby's Pov.

When Harry had called me when I was asleep and he asked me about my surprise if I had gotten it, I had no clue what he was talking about.

After I went back to sleep, I was so tired I sleep until the next day. Right now it's 7:22 am.

I got a text from Harry saying to get in Skype, I walked over to my desk an clicked on Harry on Skype.

"Morning for you love" Harry winked.

"Good after noon for you" I giggle.

"Hey Gabby! I'm having sooo much fun with the boys!" Sylvia appears on the screen with the boys.

"I'm glad you are" I smile.

"We went to the fair an look! my birthday buddy won me a huge panda, wait? NIALL GIVE ME MY PANDA!" Sylvia jumps off the couch and leaves the room.

"She's loving you boys" I tell them, Louis looks at Harry.

"Tell her hazz" Louis nudges Harry, I raised an eyebrow.

"When we went to pick up Sylvia, her grandmother didn't know who we were or when Sylvia brought up your name, rose had no clue who you were, should we be worried?"Harry asks.

"She sick, really sick and I don't know what Sylvia knows so don't bring any of it up" I warn them.

"We have to take her home, it's late here, I'll call you when we get back, bye beautiful" Harry blows me a kiss and winks.

"Stop my virgin eyes" Louis fake cries.

"Shut up Louis, I know you do the dirty deeds with El"Harry teases.

I laughed and shut my laptop off.

"Hey Gabby, your surprise from Harry is downstairs" Gemma smiles.

I take my time walking down the stairs, my stomach is huge.

I hear barking coming from the box.

I bend down and opened the cage to reveal a baby puppy siberian husky.

"Aww, it's so cute" I pick up the puppy.

"It's a girl, Harry thought it would be better to get a girl than a boy since Roxy is a girl and you know dogs will have sex" Gemma laughs as she explains.

The puppy is so cute, Roxy comes running down the stairs.

"Roxy meet Princess" They both smell each other, Roxy barks and twirls around.

"Harry made sure that the puppy got all of her shots" Eleanor explains.

"I have four babies" I tell the girls, they laugh.

"5 including Harry" Gemma giggles.

"Well me an Gemma are going to pick up Jake from..ummm..the mall" El stutters, I nod and play with Roxy and Princess.

I carry both Roxy and Princess up the stairs to room.

I heard my phone ringing, I smile a I see Harry's names on my screen.

My baby Styles

"Hey har-" I got cut off.

"Gabby, Sylvia she's" Harry sounded fusterated.

"What's wrong?,what happened?" I panicked.

"She's locked her self in the bathroom, we dropped her off at her house and her grandmother was on the floor" I hear Harry cry, I hear the boys arguing in the background.