Chapter 17

Gabby's Pov.

When Harry said my aunt Tracy was in the house I knew she was either here for me or my mom. When Harry and Louis were closing the balcony door I ran when they weren't looking Eleanor wasn't looking either.

I carefully ran downstairs before Aunt Tracy saw me, she wasn't looking.

I ran to the backyard and went to the guest house.

"Damn it's cold and it's raining like hell" I said to myself.

"Damn it which key" I said trying to out each key in the key hole, I finally found the right one.

I was looking for my dad's safe I know what aunt Tracy wants she wants the family heirloom that my grandma gave to my mom instead of Tracy.

I locked the safe and carefully ran back inside. I heard a scream and I see Aunt Tracy choking Mileena and had a gun to her head.

I was peeking and I see Harry, Louis, and Eleanor on the stair case. Liam is hiding under the table with his phone.

Perrie was I'm the living room with Zayn. Sally was standing next to mom, and Niall I don't know where Niall is.

"Tracy you wouldn't kill your own daughter, don't do this" Mom said.

"You three if you move from those stairs I'll shoot you" she said talking about Harry, Louis and Eleanor.

I quietly tried to look for someone's phone they left in the living room, Zayn and Perrie saw me, I gave them the signal to be quite.

"Zayn, try calling 991" I whispered quietly.

"Mom please let me go don't do this to me" Mileena said crying.

"Let her go, Tracy, I'll break this" I said walking towards her with the necklace.

"You little bitch wouldn't do it" she told me.

"Watch me" I told her with a smirk

"Let go of Mileena and you can have the necklace, I want Mileena first" I added.

"Gabby don't" Harry said from the stairs.

"Fine" she pushed Mileena towards us.

"Give it to me now, and I'll go" she said walking towards me.

"HARRY CATCH" I yelled and threw the necklace at him and all three of them moved before Aunt Tracy could shoot them.

"Fine, Mileena I'm sorry" Her mom said aiming the gun at Mileena.

"Mileena move" my mom yelled.

My mom pushed Mileena towards Liam, and he caught her. But I heard a gunshot.

"MOM" I scream, she was holding her stomach and she was bleeding a lot.

"Mom please stay with me please, you promised you wouldn't leave me" I cried, I was stroking her hair.

"I'll never leave you or any of my kids, take care of those grand babies of mine tell them about me" She whispered with a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Gabby the cops are on their way Tracy ran again" Sally said crying with me.

"Please mom don't go, please stay with me" I said rocking her.

"M'am you have to let us take her" the ambulance person said.

"NO!" I tried getting out if Harry's arms but he wouldn't let go.

"Gabby, stop"Sally said looking at me.

"Ah" I said, I felt stomach pains, I looked down and I was bleeding.

"Harry the babies" I said crying.

"Harry take her to the hospital now before she loses the babies" Eleanor told him and he picked me up and took me to the car my head was rested on Eleanor's lap.

I was sleepy, I couldn't keep my eyes open I was tried.

Eleanor's Pov.

Gabby had came out from downstairs, and he had a necklace.

She told her Aunt that she had to give Mileena and then Gabby would give the necklace.

Gabby didn't give it to her aunt so, Tracy was going to shoot her own daughter Mileena, but Isabelle pushed Mileena and it got her instead.

Gabby had her mom in her arms and was crying, she wouldn't let her mom go when the ambulance came.

They took Isabelle, hen gabby was crying she yelled in pain and she looked down, she was bleeding.

"Ah" Gabby screamed.

"Harry the babies" Gabby added

"Harry take her to the hospital before she loses the babies"I told him.

Harry carried her to the car and he sat her in the back, Louis was in the front with harry, Gabby's head was rested on my lap, she was closing her eyes.

"Harry hurry she's closing her eyes, I don't know what's happening" I cried.

________________________________
Gabby is not dying just to let you know.

How's it? Good? Bad?

Haha you comment what you think and vote !!!(:

Love you guys so much, it means a lot you guys like and enjoy my books!!!!!(: