Chapter 13

Harry's Pov.

Gabby finally fell asleep she looked peaceful, she so beautiful sleeping I grabbed the blanket and covered her.

I kissed her forehead and left her room and walked downstairs.

"Gabby fell asleep?" Louis asked.

"Yeah what about Eleanor and Perrie?" I asked sitting next to Niall.

"Yeah they're still shakin up about seeing Dani like that" Zayn said.

"I think we all are mate" Niall said putting the bag of chips on the table.

"Gabby kept blaming herself saying it was her fault that Dani looked like that cause she introduced Dani to Jason, Gabby cried and she finally fell asleep" I said ruffling my hair.

"It's no ones fault they just didn't know what they were getting themselves into it was them in their young teenage lives, we all did crazy things but Dani and Gabby both didn't know what Jason and Ryan were capable, yeah Ryan changed but Gabby doesn't forgive him. Let's go to bed boys and talk about it in the morning with my dad" Sally said getting up along with Niall.

"You coming to bed mate?" Zayn asked looking sleepy.

"Yeah" I said following the boys upstairs.

I walked into Gabbys room and took off my pants and shirt only left in my trousers.

"I'm in love with you and all your little things" I whispered to Gabby, stroking her long beautiful brown hair.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up this morning I tried to move but I felt strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist. I felt warm liquid rise in my throat I bit Harry and he woke up, I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"You bit me" Harry said walking into the bathroom, still half asleep.

I giggled "well I was about to throw up and you were in my way to get up"

"Well that hurt" he said rubbing his arm were I bit him.

"Take a shower, the appointment is at 12:30 and it's 11:00" I said brushing my teeth.

"Only if you take it with me"he winked at me.

"Okay turn on the water" I said and he smiled and took off his trousers and jumped in the shower. I laughed to myself, what a weirdo.

"Enjoy the shower by yourself babe" I said leaving .

I was walking out of the bathroom when wet arms wrapped around my waist.

"Oh my god Harry, your wet and naked let me go" I said but he put me in the shower with my clothes on.

I closed my eyes.

"Oh come on baby you bit me and then teased me you owe me" He said coming closer to me I kept my eyes closed.

"Oh come on babe we've seen each other naked before" he said moving my hands from my eyes.

I opens my eyes and looked up to his eyes.

"I'm all wet in my clothes" I pouted.

"I always make you wet" he smirked.

"Harry!" I slapped his arm.

"These clothes have to come off soon" he said tugging at his shirt I had on.

"Turn around" I said and he looked at me confused.

"What!?why! I've seen you change before" he smirked.

"Just do it" I said and he turned around.

"Nice ass" I said and he laughed.

I took of my clothes and my bra, underwear.

I covered my body with my hands.

"Are you done yet?" Harry asked, he turned around and grabbed my waist so that were close together.

"Your beautiful babe, don't hide your body" he kissed my forehead, I put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

We washed out bodies and hair off, we got out and changed.

I walked into my closet and got a pair of pants. I pulled them up but the wouldn't button up.

"Oh my god" I said and Harry looked at me weird.

"What are you doing" he chuckled.

"My pants won't button up" I said looking in the mirror.

"Your getting a small baby bump" he smiled.

I walked back into the closet and grabbed a skirt those cute long ones with a cute shirt and jacket.

"Louis and Eleanor are going out to lunch, they asked if we wanted to go before the appointment" Harry said putting his wallet and phone in his pocket.

"Yeah sure, I'm hungry" I said grabbing my purse.

"You two love birds coming to eat lunch" Eleanor asked giggling.

"Yes we are joining you two love birds" I said pointing to her and Louis.

"Okay, me and Eleanor are going in my car and you and Harry are going yours" I told louis.

"Fine" they both pouted.

We got into the car and drove to the restaurant.

_______________________________

Please comment and vote!!(:

How's everybody doing?

Should Gabby have twin girls, or twin boys?

Maybe a boy and a girl?