Chapter 53

Gabby's Pov.

I got into my ranger rover IFA, with Ed.

"Thanks for coming with me Ed" I tell him.

"No problem, I'm happy to help" He smiles at me, I return the smile.

My phone begins to ring, and I couldn't find it, Ed looks for it and answers it.

"It's your Dad" He tells me, I rolled my eyes and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey Gabby, I need you here at the meeting now" He tells me.

"Oh, hey dad how are you"I snort out.

"Please come you need to be here with the boys too" He tells me.

"I'm heading to the Syco records anyways I need to record some songs for Jimmy, I wasn't planning to be with you for the meeting I have things to do" I tell him.

"Just hurry up and get here" He snaps.

I hung up and tossed my phone in my purse.

"Not getting along with your Dad?" Ed asks, I nod.

"He's such an asshole and that fucken daughter of his who he decided to pay more attention to instead of Samantha" I said pissed, I parked the car and hit the steering wheel.

"Just go to the meeting I'll me you in the recording studio" Ed tells me, I nodded.

"I swear if Destiny is up their I'm not afraid to knock her the fuck out" I tell him, he chuckles.

"Can I stay to watch?" He asks, I laughed.

"You want popcorn for the movie" I teased, as we walked inside the building to the elevator.

"I'll be in the recording studio" He says as I get off to the floor the meeting was at.

I see Sally getting out of a different elevator.

"Dad called you for a meeting too?" I asked her, she nodded and rolled her eyes as we walked in.

"I don't want to be here" She whispers to me, I chuckled.

"What are you doing here?" Destiny snaps.

"What are YOU doing here" Me and Sally say in a unison.

I hear laughing coming from behind me, I turn around to see the boys and the four Australian boys.

"Why you here at the meeting?" Harry asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Simon wanted me and Sally here" I growled looking at Destiny.

"Hey Niall, I hear you single now" Destiny smirks, looking at Sally who looks pissed.

"Sorry honey he isn't interested in sluts" I tell her, she scoffs and lean back in her chair Sally laughs.

I sit in the middle between Sally and Harry, me and the boys on one side and 5sos on the other side of the table the sit away from Destiny, I laughed.

"Why am I here?" I snapped at my dad.

"Your supposed to be keeping an eye on these boys and making sure they don't get into any trouble or do drugs" My dad yells taking about Luke.

I jumped at his loud voice and Harry puts his hand on my thigh.

"Your supposed to be a good dad, looks like we both have things we can't help out" I snort out, the boys o'ed.

"Don't tell me on how to be a dad" He snaps.

"Oh no, I can give you a whole speech about how to be a dad" I stand up.

"Enlighten me please" He says raising an eyebrow.