Chapter 28

Mileena's Pov.

Eleanor, Perrie and Sally are helping me get ready for my dinner date. Eleanor is doing my makeup, Perrie my hair and Sally is doing my nials.

"Where is Gabby?" I asked.

"She's in her room packing with Harry" Sally smiled at me.

"So she's leaving tomorrow morning, to LA and might not come on tour till Sunday?" Eleanor asked Sally and sally shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know gabby said she had tons of interviews on Friday which is the first concert back on tour she said she'll try and come on Friday"Sally added.

"Gabby and Harry seem really happy about having twins" Perrie squealed which made us all giggle.

"Okay all done now go get dressed your man is probably waiting" El said as she grabbed my dress and handed it to me.

"Thanks guys for helping me" I told them.

"Let's go downstairs your Prince Charming is waiting" Sally said running down the stairs.

"Hey Mileena-wow, you look amazing" Liam said as I walked downstairs.

"You don't look bad yourself" I giggled.

Liam drove in his car he stopped by a lake that looked so beautiful where you can see the London eye perfectly.

Their was a table by a tree the handle lights around the tree. It was beautiful.

"Liam this is so beautiful" I said lolling at him and he smiled.

"I know someone way more beautiful" he said, he pecked my cheek and grabbed my hand and lead me to the table, someone came out and took our orders.

Harry's Pov.

Right now me and Gabby are laying on her bed, I'm singing to the babies and she giggled.

"Hello, I am your father" I said in a deep voice sounding like a robot.

"Harry our kids are going to be attached to the toaster if you keep talking to them like that" Gabby giggled.

"I'm in love with you and all your little things" I sang and Gabby sang along, I kissed her baby bump and pulled her shirt down.

"Let's go to the London eye" I said getting up.

"Sure, let's ask everyone else?" she asked.

"Just me and you babe, your leaving tomorrow" I pouted.

"I'll be with you Sunday and next week and the week after and after that" she laughed, she put her hand in my hair and leaned in for a kiss.

"Let's go, you can wear my jack wills sweater" I said pulling her off the bed.

"Okay okay slow your horses"She said grabbing my sweater, her phone and putting her shoes on.

"We'll be back" I yelled as me and Gab we were walking down the stairs.

"USE PROTECTION" they all yelled.

"Don't need it"Gabby giggled.

Gabriella's Pov.

We arrived at the London eye in about 15 minutes.

Harry of course asked to be in front of the line, so we got on the Ferris wheel faster.

"It's so amazing at night" I said as I snuggled up closer to Harry in the seat.

"It is" He smiled.

"So you're coming with me to visit the children Hospital before I go to the airport right?" I asked.

"Of course" he kissed my forehead.

"So you have any names yet" Harry asked, as we were getting off the ferris wheel.

"Yes but we don't know the sex of the babies yet you weirdo" I poked his stomach.

"You did not just poke my stomach" he chuckled and he smirked.

"Whatcha going to do about it pretty boy" I asked getting ready to run.

"This" he said about to tickle me but I started running.

"Gotcha" he said as he caught up to me and grabbed me by my waist and spun me around.

"I love you so much,Gabriella Marie Cowell, future styles" he said.

"I love you too Harold Edward Styles" I giggled and kissed him.

"Let's go, I want some Starbucks and Oreos" I said pulling him back to the car.

"Those babies are hungry aren't they" he chuckled as he got into the passenger seat.

"All three of us are " I said as I put the key in the ignition, I was driving.

"Hey boobear, me and gabby are going to Starbucks do you or any of the guys or girls want anything" Harry asked as he was talking to Louis on the phone.

"Okay bye" he hung up.

"They don't want anything they are to Nados" he said putting his phone back into the car charger.

"Okay let's go visit your mom then, it's only an hour away babe, and it's only 6:30" I said holding in of his hands, and my other hand on the wheel.

______________________________

Guess what guys?!

My first book is back!

I'm so happy I cried when I saw that the book was back in my library, omg I'm so happy, I hope you guys are too!

I literally cried when It got deleted, but it's back now thank god!!!!(:

So I noticed in my comments, that one of you commented what happened to the song lyrics, well I stopped cause I thought no one would participate, but I see many of you want me to go back to the lyrics guessing game?

Well I will do that on Wednesday!!!!!(:

Love you guys, keep voting and commenting !!