Chapter 21

Harry's Pov.

Gabby was pissed when she told off those reporters about what Kendall had said and why would she say Gabby is faking her pregnacy.

She called Alexa and I guess their setting up interviews.

Me and Gabby walked in the house hand in hand. Everyone was in the living room watching movies.

"Hey boys can you guys help with the stuff we have in the car we have some baby supplies" Harry said to the boys and they all stood up and went to go help.

Gabby's Pov.

I walked outside with the girls and went to the back seat and gave them the baby clothes and bottles, diapers, and stuff I had bought.

"You bought some stuff already" El asked.

"Yeah just for now let's go and sort them out in my room " I said walking up the stairs.

"Hey gabby were do you want the cribs" Zayn asked helping Liam with one crib, Michael and Harry with the other one, Louis and Ashton with the changing table.

"Put it in the garage, I need to clean out my moms old room" I told them walking into my room with the girls.

"Let me guess Harry bought this shirt that says Daddy's Girl" Perrie laughed.

"Yeah" I giggled, I sighed, I'm tired, stress.

"It's 8:30 you should go to sleep, you seem tired Dad is coming tomorrow Ronnie, Jasmine, Priscilla, and Jake are staying at dad's house, night Gabby" Sally said leaving the room.

"Night" The other girls said leaving the room. I closed the door and went to my closet. I see the box that I put on the couch in my closet.

I sat on the floor, with my back against the couch I had the boxes in front.

Their was an envelope once I opened the small box.

Dear Gabby,

I am writing this letter today the date is July 26 2013. I know I didn't tell you this sooner, but my treatment in LA was working for the first month but the cancer spread more, I wanted to spend the rest of my time I had with you and Sally in London, I had spent a lot of time in LA with Ronnie, Jasmine, Priscilla and Jake.

I never told anyone about my treatment failing, I'm so sorry dear you know I love you and your brothers and sister.

I can tell you now that I know I'm going to have a grandson and a granddaughter, you better tell them stories we had together the good times.

I bet you probably saw all those dresses in my closet, you'll find something to do with them I have a storage place downtown in London, the key is in the small box check in their sweetheart.

You'll like what's in the big box it's for the big day you don't have to wear it, I made it myself I hope you like it dear I hope you and Harry the best he's a keeper, I can see it in both of your guys eyes that you love each other.

Don't give up on your dream whether it's modeling, dancing and never give up on singing that beautiful voice of yours it needs to be shown to the world

I love you Gabby, Forever and Always

I'll always be here with you

Sincerely Mom

I say their and cried, I looked in the small box and I see the key.

"What's in the storage" I asked playing with the key.

I see two small shirts, for baby a blue and a pink one their so cute, I see pictures of me, Ronnie , Sally, and Jake with mom.

"The Will" I said taking out another envelope, my eyes widen, she left a will.

I carefully walk downstairs and everyone is in the living room.

"She left a will" I told Sally and she stop up and grabbed the envelope from me, Harry was behind me reading it over Sally's shoulder.

"She's giving us her money, it's split between me, Gabby, Ronnie, and Jake, even some for Priscilla "Sally said whipping her happy tears.

"Her treatments were failing in LA, that's why she came here Sally she wanted to spend the rest of the time with us, she never told anyone she was dying" I said and Sally hugged me.

"I'll give this to Dad in the morning, let's all just go to sleep" Sally said walking upstairs.

"Let's go babe" Harry said walking behind me up the stairs.

"Where did you find the will anyways" Harry asked.

"When I was in my moms room, when you found me I saw these boxes on the shelf so when I woke up from my nap, I found Michael walking around the house with Ashton, I asked if he could get the boxes for me and he did" I said walking back into the closet.

"What in this big one" Harry asked about to open it.

"I don't know yet, I'll check first, go lay down" I told him.

He left and I carefully opened the box, I see this beautiful wedding dress, it's the one I had pictured myself to wear for my wedding. I closed the box and hid it under my boxes of shoes. I grabbed the key for the storage place, and it's only 9:00, I'll go when Harry is asleep.

"Ready to sleep princess" he smiled.

"Yes" I put my shoes by my room door and Roxy barked at me.

"I'm not going anywhere shh" I giggled at her and went to lay down with Harry he sleeps naked, so I'm glad I have clothes on so I don't feel anything haha.

Whenever I go and lay down next to Harry, he lifts up my shirt a little and wraps his arm around so he can feel the babies.

15 minutes later Harry is out he's snoring. I carefully remove his hands from my waist and I put my shoes and sweater on. I closed my door and started walking downstairs when Louis saw me leaving.

"Where are you going Gabby, it's late" He said giving me a curious look.

"Um, no where I was just going for a um I left my phone in the car, I'll be back" I said quick walking to my car and Louis ran out the door but I locked my car door, I gave him a smirk.

"Shit, he's going to get Harry" I said cause he ran back inside I put in the code to the gate so I can leave.

"Jimmies storage place" I said map questing it.

Harry called me but I texted and said I was hungry so I went to get food.

I found the storage place, and thank god they don't close until 11:30.

I drove through the storages and found 246 that's what the number the key has.

I grabbed my flashlight I had in the car and once I opened the storage, I was shocked and surprise what was in it.

________________________________

Comment and vote!!!(:

What's in the storage space????

It's a secret till tomorrow (:

Love to guys !!!!(:

Thank you so much for reading my book, it means a lot (: