Chapter 52

Harry's Pov.

It was about 10:30 at night is when the party started going down, Gabby was inside with Gemma because she was getting cold and sneezing. Gabby will probably have a cold by tomorrow morning.

"Harry come play beer pong with us" Joe one of my older cousins said to me, I nodded and walked over.

"How's your girlfriend Gabriella correct?" Joe asked.

"Yeah it's Gabriella and she's my fiancé" I tell him, his eyes widden.

"I'm older than you and I thought I'd be married before you squirts" Joe says talking to me and my other older cousins, boys.

"Sucks to suck doesn't it mate Harry's got a keeper" Max tells Joe, Charlie laughs at Jeo.

"She's is a keeper, she's the love of my life and is carrying my kids" I tell them Joe looked shocked as if he didn't know.

"Wow Harry congrats" He smiled and gives me a manly hug.

"I am going home and I'm going to find myself a keeper like Harry, I hate you Harry I'm 24 with no girlfriend or kids, what the hell happened to this generation" Joe jokes, me and the boys laughed and said bye to him.

"I'm gonna leave too mate you should get inside your mom is ready cleaning with Gemma and Gabby along with you Aunts" Charlie informs, I nodded and helped him pick up the beers from the table and put them in a bag.

"Harry" I heard someone call me, I turned to see Gabby standing their with my jacket.

"It's quite cold outside" She tells me, I put my jacket on and thanked her.

"Oh and someone is here to see you" She adds, I gave her a confused look.

"Harry, it's been a while hasn't it" It was my Dad Dez.

My mother ran out to the backyard and looked at him in shock.

"Get out now Dez!" She yelled, Robin comes out as well.

"What can't I stop by to see the lovely young lady who is carrying my sons kids" Dez slurs, talking about Gabby.

I wrapped my arm securely around her waist, and she gives me a worry looked.

"Go away Dez, your drunk go home" Robin tells him.

"Oh shut up! this little slut you married doesn't actually love you" I clenches my jaw at the fact he called my mum a slut.

"Dad please go home" Gemma says as she slowly tried to walk him out from the backyard.

"Don't touch me" He slaps Gemma and my mum gasps, Gabby runs to pick up Gemma, and I ran full speed at my father.

"Don't ever lay a hand on my sister or call names to my mum she loved you, you didn't care for us, you walked out on our lives we moved on Robin is my father and I will always consider him as a father" I told Dez as I threw a punch at his jaw he fell on the floor, Charlie pulls me away.

"Geese Harry got some hands their, I feel bad for your fiancé" He laughs as he wipes his bloody lip.

"Shut up!" I growled.

"Harry please stop let's just go inside" Gabby stands in front of me and puts her hands and both sides of my cheek, she has worry in her eyes, I nodded.

"Yeah listen to that slut, she's just some famous whore who had an abusive ex-boyfriend" He says, I'm so pissed, I was about to go over to Dez again until I heard a slap.

My mum slapped Dez.

"Go to hell Dez if you cared for Harry and Gemma you would be happy that he's happy with his fiancé and his two kids he'll have soon You walked out on us and decide to show up at my wedding get a life Dez and stay the hell away from ours" My mum yells at him, Charlie pushes him to leave and he does.