Chapter 41

Gabby's Pov.

Harry was in the pool and I was in as well I was carrying Lux. Harry faked drowning an Lux started crying.

"Awe" I said hugging her and getting out of the pool.

Harry chuckled but he felt bad for making her cry.

"Come here sweet cheeks, I'm sorry" Harry grabbed her from me and she was still crying.

I feel tired and sick, I sat down and put my dress on.

Harry walked around with lux and she stopped crying Lou sat down next to me and asked if I was okay.

"Are you okay dear? you look pale" She asked, I out my heels on.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go back to the bus tell Harry I went to the bus" I grabbed my purse, stood up and left.

I walked down the stairs carefully and see some fans they come up to me asked for pictures and to sign something of course I did, I wasn't going to be mean.

"The Styles twins" One of the said handing me two baby shirts that said Style twins.

"These are cute, thank you" I hugged he and waved by too the fans.

Did I mention we were in Spain?

Well after New York, we went to Paris, Australia, then Spain and in three days we're gonna be in Mexico.

I walked back to the bus and unlocked the door, Ben must be with the other drivers

I walked in and immediately ran to the bathroom an threw up blood.

Blood? Why blood?

I washed my mouth, locked the bus and went to lay down.

Harry's Pov.

"Hey Lou, where did Gabby go?" I asked looking around and not seeing her.

"She went back to the bus she didn't look well, she looked pale and sick" She said picking up lux.

"Okay, I'll see you guys later for dinner?" I asked putting my shirt on.

"Yeah" Was all Tom said before he fell in the pool, making us all laugh.

I said bye to them and walked back I the bus a fast as I could without the fans noticing.

I opened the bus, and didn't see Gabby, until I went to the back of the bus and she was laying in bed.

"Harry, look" I turn around and see Zayn, he pointed to the bathroom, and the bathroom and a little bit of blood on the floor.

I quickly ran to the bed and shook gabby to wake up.

"Babe wake up" I shook her and she opened her eyes.

"You feeling okay love?" Zayn asked sitting next to Gabby.

"I feel sick, and tired" She said snuggling into the pillow.

"Babe did you throw up blood?" I asked an she nodded I looked at Zayn and he helped me pick up Gabby.

"Where gonna take you to the Hospital love" I told her and Zayn opened the door.

"Paul!" Zayn shouted to get Paul's attention, well got everyone's attention, Sally and Mileena and running over.

"We need to get her to the hospital" I said and thy nodded, Paul lead us to the car, and he took me and Gabby too the hospital everyone else was following us in the van.

"Harry I don't feel good" Gabriella mumbled as I had her head in my lap.

"What hurts baby?" I asked stroking her hair.

"My stomach" She mumbled.

I gave Paul a worried look and he drive faster.

We arrived at the hospital, I carried Gabby bridal style and explained to the nurses what wrong with Gabby, they took her to get some tests done.

"Is she alright mate" Niall asked as the rest of the lads and the girls entered the waiting room.

"I don't know yet they're running test, I asked Gabby what's wrong and she said she didn't feel good I asked what hurts and she said her stomach I'm worried" I told them and Sally sat down next to me.

"I'm sure her and the babies are okay, it might be just bathroom problems as in poop" Sally said which made us all chuckle.

"Mr. Styles I believe you are Gabriella's fiancé?" The doctor asked walking into the waiting room.

"Yes, is she okay is everything alright?" I asked worried, I stood up and walked towards the doctor.

"Everything is fine the babies are perfectly healthy Gabriella just has the flue, it did cause her to throw up some blood but it's normal for pregnant women to throw up blood when they have a flue" He said, looking down at his clip board.

"She does need some rest lost of it, make sure she has at least some more fruits and healthy things more often, it'll help the babies grow healthier and stronger once they're born" He added, I nodded.

"Can I go see her?" I asked impatiently.

"Yes but she's asleep from the medication we gave her" He informed as he lead me to her room and left.

I see her asleep on the bed, she looks really tired, her long brown hair falls over her shoulders.

I walked over and kissed her forehead.

"Hi Harry" I looked over to see a familiar person standing by the door, I smiled and stood up to hug Dani.

"Damn Harry you need to stop working out, you nearly crushed me in that hug" She said laughing.

"What are you going here, aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend" I asked and she blushed.

"He's in Paris, I just thought I'd come visit my friends sheesh, is that a bad thing Styles?" She asked nudging me.

"No, how did you know we were in the hospital" I asked walking over to sit back down on the chair an dani took the other one next too me.

"Gemma told me" She simply replied.

"You know Harry I never got the chance to tell you this but I'm glad you with Gabby I really am" She added while looking at me she was on the verge of crying.

"I'm glad I have her" I said while I was holding Gabriella's hand.

"Ryan maybe sorry for what he did but he can't take it back, you make her so happy Harry the happiest I've seen her in years everything you do makes her smile you protect her, you make her feel happy you treat her right" Dani was crying.

"Thanks Dani" I hugged her.

"Well I'm gonna go I'll see you later Harry, I'm staying for a few days" She said, I nodded and put my eyes back on Gabby.

_______________________________

Good?

Bad?

So earlier today, I saw that in the first couple chapters of this book, I did a song quiz, an you guys asked what happened to it.

Well I didn't do it because I didn't see a lot of people comment, I was thinking of going back and start doing the song quizzes again?

Yes?

No?

Tell me what you think my lovelys(: