Chapter 40

Harry's Pov.

I was so happy Gabby came we finished the concert with a huge smile in my face the whole time.

We said our goodbyes to the fans and went backstage.

"Boys that was fantastic, but we have to hurry to the buses now" Paul said and we all ran to the bus.

We entered and Louis tripped and Niall bursted out laughing as we walked into the bus and we see Gabby and Gemma asleep on the couch.

"Shh, they're  asleep" I told them and pointed to the girls.

"Let's put whip cream on Gab's hand" Louis said walking to the refrigerator but a fake snake popped out from the fridge and the girls woke up laughing.

Niall was practically dying on the floor.

"I thought you girls were asleep?" I asked sitting next to gabby and she laid her head on my lap.

"We were like two hours ago, then we figured if we acted like we were asleep Louis would try and do something" Gemma explained and Gabby giggled.

"Well that was mean and scary" Louis said standing up.

"Sorry Loubear" Gabby said standing up and hugging him.

"Where's Roxy?" Liam asked looking at Roxys cage but she wasn't in their and Gemma smirks along with Gabby.

"I'm going to Skype Eleanor in my bunk" Louis walked over to his bunk and screamed when he heard a bark.

"Oh my god" Gabby cracked up laughing with Gemma, Louis handed Gemma Roxy.

"That's it I will get my revenge Gabriella Marie Cowell and Gemma Anne Styles" Louis scoffed and walked away.

We bursted out laughing.

Gabby's Pov.

"You never told me how you felt when you woke up and saw me and Kendall on a date when you woke up from the hospital"Harry said as he stroked my hair, I had my head rested on his lap.

" You never asked" I said, standing up and getting water.

"Wel-" Harry got cut off from the bus stopping and I almost fell but Harry caught me.

"What the hell" Liam said getting out of his bunk.

"Ben, what was that" Harry asked the bus driver.

"I don't know I saw something in the middle of the road and I just slammed my breaks"He said pulling over to the side and all if the other buses we have pulled over as well.

"What was it?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know like a deer or a cow, I couldn't really see it until the head light shinned on it"Ben responded and I quickly opened the bus door and the boys ran out following me.

"You guys alright?" Paul asked getting out of his bus.

"Yeah, Paul it was just some animal infront of the bus that caused me to slam my breaks" Ben explained.

Sally and Mileena come out of their bus with lux an Lou.

"Hey Paul I'm going to Mileena's bus until the morning bye" Liam said quickly, I laughed.

"Me too" Niall said as he out his arms around my sister.

"Okay, everyone stay on their own bus go to sleep Gabby you need it Randy said you didn't sleep much the past two days" Paul said to me and I nodded.

"Gabby come back on the bus" Harry said, pulling me into his chest.

"Let's go to sleep" He said walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth.