Chapter 6

Harry's Pov.

"Gabby, let's go now yeah?" I asked trying to get not to stress too much.

I found her in the garden in the back yard.

"But your parents just got here Harry" She said whipping her tears.

I bent down I front of her and held both of her hands together.

"Gemma had to go back home since she graduates from her collage next month, and my mom said she wants to finish her wedding stuff so they went home early" I said pulling her into my arms.

"So can we go now?" She asked giggling.

"Yes, I don't want you stress so let's take that away and have time to ourselves" I said kissing her but she teased me and moved her face so I got her cheek.

"Let's pack pretty boy " Gabby said giggling.

"Oh your going to get it for teasing me" I said chasing her inside the house.

I got her by her waist and spun her around.

"Harry stop the baby " she said giggling.

"Your lucky I love you" I said about to kiss her when Simon comes into the living room.

"You guys are leaving?" He asked, he looked like he was crying.

"Yeah, just me and Harry" Gabby said hugging my waist.

"When will you be back?" Simon asked again.

"When me and Harry are done having sex" Gabby said pulling me up the stairs, and leaving Simon shocked.

"Nice gabby" Louis said laughing.

We bursted out laughing.

"Well me and pretty boy have to pack, are you going to visit El" Gabby asked.

"Yeah, and then were going to my parents house oh and Gabby you have to visit my sister soon, they always ask when your going to come and visit, they see you as a sister" Louis said.

"Let's Skype them on right now" I said making gabby smile.

Gabriella's Pov.

I'm miss, Lottie, Felicite, Phoebe, and Daisy.

I would visit them when Eleanor and Louis invited me to go with them, Louis mom is so nice to me.

"Hey girls" I said as I see all four of Louis sisters on screen.

"Hey Gabby, we miss you, when are you coming to visit"

"How about two weeks from now?" I asked and they all jumped up and down like fangirls do lol.

"Mom, Gabby is coming to visit in two weeks" Lottie said leaving the room with a smile.

"So Gabby how are you" Louis mom Johanna said.

"Good, I actually have something to tell you guys" I said waving to Harry and Louis to come and sit next to me,so that they are seen on camera.

"What is it Gabby" Daisy said.

"Well, me and Harry are back to together" I looked at Harry and he pecked my cheek.

"They are engaged" Louis said fake crying making us laugh.

"And Gabby is pregnant" Harry dad and they all cheered I giggled.

"Well congratulations Gabby, but it's time for the girls to go to sleep, well see you soon, love you baby Louis" Johanna said blowing a kiss to the camera.

We said our goodbyes and I laughed at Louis cause his mom was talking to him like a baby.

"Momma's boy" I said laughing an Harry laughed with me.

"Harry why are you laughing your a momma's boy too" I said and they both looked at me with an evil look.

"You guys better not-" I got cut off by them tickling me.

"Guys stop I'm pregnant remember" Isaid while laughing the both stopped and I got up and shot them with my nerf gun I keep in my night stand drawer, is that weird?

"I'm going to bed see you guys on Wednesday and have a safe trip to LA, love you " Louis said hugging me.

"Bye louis" I said as he left the room.

"Lets get packing " I said grabbing my suit case from my closet.

"I'll go pack and I'll be back in here in a bit" Harry said kissing me and leaving the room, to let me pack.

__________________________

Merry Christmas Eve guys!!!(:

Stay safe, and comment what your plans were for Christmas?

Don't forget to comment and vote!!!(: