Chapter 57

Sally's Pov.

Last night when Luke asked to talk to me, I went upstairs and he followed me so we could talk.

~Flashback~

"Listen Sally what happened on tour was a mistake, yes your beautiful but I didn't mean for us to get that far and almost have sex, I'm only 16 I'm really sorry Niall is a good guy and you both deserve each other" Luke says as we enter my room, I moved in with Gabby and Harry.

"I'm sorry Luke I didn't mean to drag you into doing weed I stopped which means you should too. Me and Niall are working on things but I'm always here if you need anyone to talk to" I tell him, he comes and hugs me.

"I'm always here for you too" He says as he pulls away, their was a loud knock on the door. I start to hear yelling I run downstairs and saw my dad yelling at Gabby and she was full on crying.

Harry and Louis were by the door.

"Get out!" I yell, pushing dad.

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at him again, I was about to push dad again but Niall pulls me back from.

"I'm so glad my mother divorced you long time ago, you were nothing to her or us" Gabby says through sobs.

"I gave you all this!" Simon fights back at Gabby.

"No, you didn't all you wanted was perfect kids I sing, design, dance because I want to make grandmother and mom proud, I don't do shit for you!" Gabby let's go of Harry and walks to Simon.

"Get out of my house" She tells him softly.

"You know Destiny has a concussion because of you Sally" Dad glares at me.

"I can still snap that bitches head so she's dead" I snap.

"Simon, please go" Harry tells my dad, dad walks closer to Harry.

"All of this is your fault if you would have never met Gabby she wouldn't be such a bitch now" He tells Harry.

Harry socked Simon straight in the jaw.

"Don't ever call Gabby that, she's your daughter respect her, she's my life, my everything I wouldn't change anything about her or ever meeting her, I'm glad I did I found the love of my life"Harry growls.

"GET OUT!" Gabby yells one more time, Simon stands up and leaves, slamming the door behind him.

Gabby falls on the couch crying, I Harry walks over to her .

~End Of Flash Back~

Today Niall and I are going to dinner to talk about everything between us and what's going to happen next.

So let's see what happens tonight at dinner.

Harry's Pov.

Me and Gabby spent the rest of last night watching tv in our room.

She was talking about how she found the winner for the contest she was doing with the fans.

"She's only 13 and she drew that picture really good" Gabby gushes, as she shows me the drawing on the computer.

"That's really good, when do you meet her?" I asked as I flicked through channels.

"I don't know yet, Alexa said that the girl lives in Florida I think " She shrugs her shoulders.

"We can go together whenever you want" I suggest, I have my head laying on Gabby chest.

I looked down at her boobs and their huge.

"Your boobs got bigger" I said poking one, Gabby smacks my arm.

"Don't stare at my boobs" She pushes me off her, gets off the bed and walks to the walk in closet.

"Baby come back, you can blame it all on me" I sing, I started laughing. I hear Gabbys giggles coming closer.

"What did you go do?" I ask, she just smiles at me and lays down in bed.

"Nothing, let's just get some sleep I'm tired" She snuggles into my chest and we both fall asleep to the sound of the rain.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up around 7:30 in the morning, Gabby was sound asleep next to me. Outside you can hear the rain and wind.

I watch her sleep until she starts stirring in her sleep.

"Ugh" She groans opening her eyes.

"You okay babe?" I asked scooting closer to her.

"They won't stop kicking" She says sitting up, I smile.

"Cause they know daddy is bored and wants mommy to wake up" I joked, she looks at me and plays with my curls.

"They better have your curls" She says smiling, her phone starts ringing.

"Hello" Gabby puts it on speaker.

Gabby's Pov.

"Hey Gab, hey Harry I wanted to know what time you'll be coming for the photo shoot today?" Tyler asks, one of my closest friends who's my photographer.

I looked at Harry unsure about what time we should be their.

"We'll be there at 10:00" Harry says.

"Sounds good, so it's all of you and Harry's mum and dad?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah along with the girls, Mileena is flying back today so she'll join us in the photos" I tell him.

"Okay talk to you later girly" Tyler says hanging up.

"Let's go get everyone ready" Harry says getting off the bed and going to the bathroom to brush his teeth, I follow him to brush my teeth as well.

"Hey gabby can I use your car to go pick up Mileena my car is out of gas" Liam asks, he's rocking back and forth excited.

I giggled. " sure my keys are on my night stand" I tell him, he rans off and leaves. I laughed and Harry chuckled.

"He's excited to see Mileena" Harry says as he wipes his mouth.

"Oh shut up you know you would be so excited too, if that was me" I tell him as I walk into the closet to look for something to wear.

___________________________

Hope you guys like this chapter.

Comment and vote my lovelys!!

message me I'll reply!