Chapter 20

Harry's Pov.

Gabby is in the shower and I'm on the balcony. The guys are in the back Niall and Louis are playing soccer, Luke, Calum and Liam are playing basketball, Zayn is in the hot tub with Perrie and Eleanor, Michael is sitting there.

"Seems like everyone is getting along"Gabby said wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah they're really cool, were going to have fun on tour" I told her, and she half smiled.

"What" I asked facing her.

"Nothing, I'm going grocery shopping I'll be back later"She said kissing me and then leaving the room.

"Wait, let me go with you" I said, grabbing my jacket, wallet, and my phone.

Gabby's Pov.

At Walmart ( best store FYI )

"What do we need to buy" Harry asked.

"Well we need to buy food since half of the house is boys, you guys eat a lot grab two carts" I told him as I walked towards the baby section at Walmart.

"I like this color brown, it's a nice crib" I told Harry.

"Oh Lou, has a basinet, for the first two months that the baby's born, we can get that from her and buy another one" He said looking at the crib I was looking at.

"Ok, and we can but we have too buy these I love the color" I said gushing over the baby crib.

"Haha, okay love we'll get them, and buy the smaller one" He said putting them in one of the carts.

We bought two bigger cribs and a small one, we were looking at the stroller and haven't found the one that I like for two babies.

"Look at changing table, it has drawers, for the babies clothes" Harry said looking at the matching brown changing table. It's cute the way he looks at the baby stuff.

"Yeah, that's matches with the cribs" I giggled and he smiled showing his dimple.

"What" he asked as we put the changing table in the cart.

"It's cute the way you look at the baby stuff" I said moving the cart with the food.

"Look, it says Daddy's girl" Harry said picking up a baby shirt, he was smiling.

"That's cute, look at this one" I said grabbing a baby shirt that was pink with a cute owl.

"How do you know it's going to be girls" Harry asked looking at the baby clothes.

"Cause I can tell I am going to have girls" I told him as I put the shirts in the cart.

"How many bottles babe" Haz asked looking at all the bottles, with his hands on his hips.

I took a picture and posting it on twitter and Instagram.

@GabriellaCowell:

He can't decide what bottles to get the baby, doesn't he look cute thinking?He's going to be the best Daddy

@Harry_Styles

"You ready to go" he asked putting the baby bottles in the cart.

"Yeah, but we can't go outside theirs a bunch of reporters and paparazzi's" I told him.

He called Paul, and he came with Randy, Jackson, Michael, Jordan,Chasten. They put the stuff in the car first and then they'll help us get in the car.

"Ready I got you, you'll be okay" Haz said putting me next to him and we walked outside.

"Gabriella over here"

"Gabriella, how do you feel about your mothers death"

"Gabriella, how does is feel to lose your mom in your own house"

"Is it true your faking your pregnacy, just to have Harry, Kendall said your faking your pregnacy"

I turned around to face that person who asked me that question.

"Kendall can shut the fuck up, I am pregnant, she's just mad cause she only was forced to date Harry, I love Harry and only Harry, I am not faking my pregnancy and if Kendall wants to talk about me like that, she should say it directly to me now everyone leave me alone" I said taking Harry's hand and getting into the car.

"Harry over here"

"Harry"

"Harry, Gabriella over here"

"Go, just drive" I told Harry, I covered myself from the paparazzi's.

"You ok, you kind of flipped on those reporters and paparazzi's" Harry said holding my hand.

"Kendall can shut the fuck up"I said dialing Alexa's number.

"Hey Gabby, I was just about to call you, a lot if talk shows are calling me asking to have you on their shows, most of it's because of your mom, and because what Kendall said on live tv" Alexa told me.

"Set up all those talk shows if Ellen is one of them, then I definitely want her" I told her.

We arrived home and I'm still on the phone with Alexa.

"I sent you an email, I'll call you later" she said hanging up.

________________________________

Comment and vote!!!!

I'm doing the song quiz and a regular quiz!!!!(:

{ Said I never leave her cause her hands fit like my T-shirt tongue tied over three words cursed,running over thoughts that make my feet hurt, bodies intertwine with her lips. }

What song???!!!(:

You comment what sing it is, oh and vote please!!!!!(: