Chapter 69

Gabbys Pov.

The next morning, was busy, the boys were every where. We are getting ready for the boys movie premiere, Sylvia said she wanted to stay home with Gemma and Jake.

" I can't find my shoe Louis" Harry complains.

"Babe, it's right their by the door" I giggled.

"Thanks beautiful" He pecked my cheek and ran to his shoes.

I was doing my hair and makeup, I haven't changed into my dress yet.

"Babe, come on put your dress on already" Harry whines, I roll my eyes and walk over to the dress I get undressed and put the red dress on, Harry helped me zip it up.

"Now you look smoking hot" I tell him, he smirks.

He's wearing black pants, a black shirt with white heart and a black tux jacket.

I'm wearing a navy blue dress, and silver heels. Harry and I argued about the heels he says I'm going to fall with those heels and hurt the babies but I kept telling him I've walked in heels before during these 8 months.

We arrived at the staduim, where the movie premiere is taking place, tons of camera people, reporters, etc.

Eleanor is here, Perrie, Sally, Liam brought a friend named Sophia, she's really nice.

Harry helped me out the van, the other were infront of us.

"You can go do the interviews, I'll just stay with the girls" I tell him, as cameras start flashing, theirs tons of people on the read carpet, Little Mix is here.

"We'll take some pictures together and then you can go with the girls" He pecks my cheek and takes my hand.

I put my hand under my belly so you can see the baby bump, and I was showing off my engagement ring.

"Sorry to take Harry away Gab but we have some interviews to do" Niall said, I smile at him and nod at Harry to go.

"See you inside beautiful" He cups my face and kisses me, he tries to enter my mouth but I giggled and moved my face.

I walked over to the girls.

"So Sophia right?" I ask her, she nods.

"Yeah that's me" She smiles.

"Your much prettier than Liam described" Perrie winks at her and Sophia blushes.

"Thanks, you all four are so gorgeous"Sophia said, Liam comes over and wraps his arm around her waist I raised my eyebrow at him and winked.

I mouthed 'You better tell me everything later', he smiled and nod.

"Gabriella Cowell over here!" A lady with a microphone, and a guy with a camera, really an interview!

"Hi" I simply respond.

"I'm Catherine, it's lovely to finally meet Gabriella Cowell, future Styles" She winks.

"It's nice to meet you too" I tell her.

"Okay so this hasn't been brought up but I want to bring it up, you had said on an interview that you had a miracle baby it was I think you first week being pregnant, aren't you happy you have two miracle babies?" She asks

"Um, it's quite amazing and exciting, I love the twin already kicking I just can't wait till they are here and me and Harry can hold them in our arms" I explain, I look to see Harry looking at me winking.

"Have you talked about when you and Mr.Handsome will get married" She asks, I thought for a moment.

"We were thinking sometime after the twins are born we aren't sure yet, but it feels like we are already married, he's always with me, taking care of me, I just love him so much" I smile.