Chapter 24

Gabriella's Pov.

We arrived at the church and I see all my moms side of the family here her friends, I see Kris Jenner, Kim, Klohe,Kourtney, and Kylie, I don't see Kendal thank god but I'm holding on to Harry's hand tightly.

Justin, and Cody are here along with Ryan Secrest and Julianna from E!News.

A lot of my moms friends are famous.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous" Julianna said as she gave me a hug.

"Thanks" I replied.

"You have a small baby bump" she smiled.

"I know I can't wait to have that interview with Ryan in two days I have a surprise to tell everyone" I told her.

"Well I can't wait let's have lunch when you come and I'm really sorry about your mom" she said hugging me again and left.

"You ready to go in love?" Harry asked looking at me.

"Yeah lets go" I sighed.

I held onto Harry's arm theres tons of cameras and paparazzi's outside the church as we walked in I see my mothers casket, I can feel my eyes forming into tears I see a tall man standing by the casket, he looks familiar but I can't see his face, I see everyone cry or hugging each other.

I let go of Harrys hand and ran outside, cant be here, I just can't seeing my own mother that I looked up to in that casket is too much, my babbies won't get to meet my mom.

" Gabby" harry said pulling me into his arms.

" I dont want to go back in there " I cried.

" I'll be right here with you okay?" He asked whipping my tears as he kissed my forehead and we walked back inside hand in hand we sat in the front row, with the boys, my bothers, my dad and Kathy.

15 minutes later

"Isabelle's daughter Gabriella will say a few words" the priests said.

I looked at harry and he kissed my check and whispered " You'll be ok".

I got up and went to the stand, i took in a deep breath while I looked at everyone.

" We should all remember the good memories of my mother she was a life saver a good mother, an inspiration, she was my inspiration she's the reason why I live my dreams today, cause she believed in me she was the best mother anyone could ask for. She has 4 amazing kids who love her, friends and family who love her. What happen to my mother was the worst thing that could happen I always knew my mother was a life saver she was diagnosed with brian cancer she faught it for a month, she faught to save her life and to keep going. I will always remeber my mother the good memories we had not only is my mother in my heart but she's our angel, my mother will be truly missed, im going to sing a song that I would only sing to my mom, I hope you guys like it" I said whipping my tears from crying during my speech, I walked over to the piano.

(A Thousand Years by Christina Perrie)

Heart beats fast colors and promises

How to be brave

how can I love When I'm afraid to fall

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt suddenly goes away

Somehow, One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling,don't be afraid I have loved

You for a thousand years I'll love you

For a thousand more, Time stands still

Beauty in all she is I will be brave I

Will not let anything take away

What's standing in front of me

Every breath, every hour has come to

This, One step closer, I have died

Everyday waiting for you Darling

Don't be afraid I have loved you

For a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more

All along I believed I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me

I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more....

One step closer....

One step closer....

I have died everyday waiting for you

Darling dont be afriad I have loved you

a Thousand Years.....

I'll love you for a Thousand more...

All along I believed I would find you time

Has brought your heart to me I have loved you for

A Thousand Years.... I'll love you for a Thousand more......

After I was done playing everyone was smiling and clapping the volines stopped playing along with viola's.

I got up and sat back down with harry and the boys the preiest finished up talking. The boys and Ronnie, Jake, carried out my moms casket, I walked out with sally and she was crying.

"That was a beautiful song Gabby" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around and saw that it was Jason.

_________________________

Hope you enjoyed !(:

Comment and vote!!