Chapter 1

Previously on Simon Cowells Daughter/Harry Styles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am so sorry for what I put you through, I hurt you so bad, what happened with me and Taylor I promise you she drugged me and with Kendall, I thought I lost you and I was using her for a one night stand, Gabriella, I love you with all my heart, without you I'm half a heart, I love you to the moon and back, I will never hurt you again, you've done so much for me, you took that bullet for me when I should have taken it, Gabriella Cowell, I promise from now on to take good care of you and our baby, I want you to be mine and only mine, this may be too early or fast but Gabby" Harry got down on one knee and I was crying, I gasped.

"Will you Gabriella Marie Cowell Marry me" he asked holding my hand out. I was happy and I was crying the boys were smiling and the girls were shocked.

"Yes" I said and he put the ring on my wedding finger.

He picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you so much" He said kissing me and my belly.

All the boys and girls cheered for us and came and gave us a hug.

Harry's Pov.

She said yes! she said yes! hell ya I got my girl back, I love her so much with all my heart I would die for her.

Louis's Pov.

They grow up so fast 😭, I'm happy for Harry. Gabby said yes to him, he better take good care of Gabby and the baby.

Sally's Pov.

She said yes to Harry, she loves Harry she misses him, she even sleeps in his sweater.Harry better take good care of her and the baby or I'll kick his ass, my baby sister is engaged.

Perrie's Pov.

Yes!!!!! Gabby said yes to Harry awe.

Now I'm not the only one engaged.

__________________________

Gabriella's Pov.

Same day as proposal.

After Harry had proposed to me, we all got into the car and were on our way to eat dinner at a fancy returant.

"Hey Gabby, how would your dad react to this" Zayn asked.

"I already got Isabelle's blessing along with Simon and Kathy"Harry said smiling showing his dimple.

"Duh you idot" Louis said.

"Shut up Louis" Zayn said.

"Hey! Liam give me my chips back" Niall said jumping over my seat.

"Hey Mileena that's my lip gloss"Perrie said reaching for it.

"Guys stop, Liam give him his chips the poor boy is hungry and Niall don't ever jump over my seats or I'll make you clean this whole car up and Mileena give Perrie her lip gloss back" I said and they all were quite and started laughing.

"Mommy directioner" Louis said.

"Her hormones are kicking in" Sally said laughing and I gave her the glare.

Harry chuckled and held my hand with one hand and the other on the wheel, driving.

"So you asked my mom and dad already" I asked Harry.

"Yup" He said giving me a big smile.

I looked out the window and saw the stars.

We arrived at the restaurant it was lovely, we had nice conversations, we had fun. I had salad and spaghetti.

We finished our dinner and drive back to the house.

"Ready to tell them were engaged?" Harry asked holding my hand walking inside the house.

"Yeah" I said walking in and seeing my my parents, Kathy, Ronnie, Jake an my grandma?.

I ran towards my Grandma.

"Omg! grandma I've missed you" I said hugging her.

"I've missed you too darling, and is this your handsome fiancé" she asked.

"Yeah, how did you know he proposed" I asked and she smiled.

"That look was the same one your mother had when your father proposed to her" she said and my mom smiled and nodded.

"Well yeah we're engaged " Harry said hugging me from behind my waist.

Everyone jumped up and down and gave us hugs, and congratulated us.

"YOUR WHAT!" Jake yelled and got up from his seat.

"First your pregnant with this assholes baby and now your getting engaged to him when he hurt you" Jake said getting close to Harry but Ronnie pulled him back.

"He's not like Ryan, Jake let it go" Ronnie said pushing him outside to talk.

"It's been a long day let's go to sleep, I'll see you to love birds in the morning" my grandma Caroline said walking up the stairs.

"Let's go to sleep" Harry whispered in my ear.

He picked me up bridal style.

"You know I think you do this after the wedding" I giggled.

"I've done this tons of times to you and I got practice" he said laying me on my bed.

I walked to my closet and grabbed my pjs and when I walk back I see Harry in my bed with his boxers on, I giggled.

I walked to the bathroom and took off my make up and put my pjs on, Harry walked in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Can I ask you something" He said sitting on the counter.

"Yes anything" I said walking over to my bed.

"What did Ronnie mean by I'm not Ryan" He asked laying down next to me.

"I'm going to be full honest okay, I just don't like talking about my past with Ryan" I said sitting up from the bed.

"But I'll tell you what he meant, Ryan had forced me to go to Las Vegas with him to get married even though I didn't want to, luckily he had something to do here in London we came back, when we did Ryan had apologize that he was forcing me to marry him, and the other thing is, Ryan had thought I was pregnant with his child when he saw a pregnancy test in the bathroom, he automatically thought it was mine and told me to get an abortion" I said taking a deep breath.

"Were you pregnant with his baby" Harry asked.

"No, it wasn't mine it was a friend of mine that was pregnant" I said crying.

"Baby why are you crying" he asked rubbing my back.

" Cause I love you so much Harry you mean the world to me and I don't want Jake comparing you to Ryan cause you are way better than Ryan will ever be" I said kissing his cheek and laying my head on his chest.

"Goodnight princess" he said kissing my head.

And I fell asleep to the sound of Harry's heartbeat.

_________________________

Hey guys hope your liking the sequel, and I hope you liked the other book!!!!!!

Please comment and vote!!!(:

Love you guys !!(: