Chapter 5

Harry's Pov.

After that whole thing happened Gabby went upstairs and never came down to eat. She has too eat so the baby is healthy even though she's 2 weeks.

I grabbed a plate of food and orange juice to take upstairs for her.

"Babe open the door please" I said since I couldn't open the door while holding the plate and cup.

She opened the door for me and went back to sitting on her bed.

"You okay" I asked she didn't answer she immediately started crying an I pulled her into my arms.

"It's ok babe, why don't we go away for awhile just me and you, yeah?" I asked and she nodded.

"Where do you want to go" she asked in a shaky voice.

"Lets go to LA tomorrow just us okay" I said.

"Thanks for bringing food I was actually eating an apple from my mini fridge" she said giggling.

"Your welcome my princess" I said kissing her forehead.

We talked while she was eating about the baby, us and where we are going to live together.

I'm on love with this girl, I think about her every second of everyday she's always on my mind.

Gabby's Pov.

So me and Harry decided to go to LA tomorrow.

I haven't talked to Kendall or Kylie in 2 weeks, I'll be happy to talk to Kylie just not Kendall.

Me and Harry are currently laying down on my bed watching movies.

"Babe, do you think I would be a good father" Harry asked and I quickly sat up.

"Harry, you will be an amazing father, the way you are with Lux is amazing you'll be the best father you can this baby will love the both of us, you will be an amazing father" I said kissing him and laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

I soon fell asleep to the sound of his heart beat.

Gemma's Pov.

I walked into Gabbys room and see Harry and Gabby asleep. Awe cute!!

I grabbed the blanket and cover both of them I took a picture and posting it on twitter.

Gemma Styles:

Look at these two love birds, aren't they cute?Love you guys!!!(:

@GabriellaCowell@Harry_Styles

Sally's Pov.

I was so pissed off at my dad that after he went to his office I followed him.

"What do you want Sally, are you going to yell at me too" he asked sitting down and looking through the mail.

I didn't answer him instead I threw everything he had on the floor and dropping my dad's awards.

"Sally what are you doing" He asked except I just kept on going since this was fun, my dad had a stack of letters it had Destinys mom's name on it.

I ran with them and threw them everywhere by the stair case.

"Sally stop" my dad said.

Gabriella's Pov.

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking I got scared, and I guess the noise woke up Harry too.

"Harry what's going on downstairs" I said getting out of bed.

"Wait, let me go first" Harry said and I stayed behind him.

We got to the stair case balcony and I see Sally throwing paper everywhere.

"Sally stop" Dad said.

"Wait, let me read this letter,

Dear Simon,

I'm so glad you decided to write back to me I thought you would never talk to me again, well it's time you see your daughter, when can we come visit, Simon I really miss you and I'm still in love with you" Sally said trying to make it all dramatic while saying that.

I walked downstairs and walk over to Sally, I grabbed the letter from her and the other ones from the floor.

"Give me them" Simon said reaching for them.

"Why should I" I said handing the letters to Harry.

I hear laughing by the door and I see my mom and her boyfriend, did I forget to mention she has a boyfriend? They've been dating for 12 years cute right?

I walk over to the wall and grabbed the big family picture we had, I threw it on the floor and it broke to pieces.

"Gabby stop " Harry said pulling me into a hug, which made me cry.

"I hate you, I shouldn't even be calling you my dad, you know mom cried every night after you left, hoping you would come back, Ronnie, Jake and Sally would always comfort me telling me it will be okay and that you would come home. I was the baby dad I needed my dad, but you weren't their Robert was their" I said pointing to my moms boyfriend.

"He came to all my games, concerts, anything , he was always their on time when ever the Dallas Cowboys played football. Robert would sit their with me watching tv he was more of a father than you were. He treated us like his own kids I was the baby dad, I needed you and you weren't their cause all you wanted was to start your career" I said walking away from everyone.

_________________________

Sorry if this chapters short, I'm out of town for my dad's birthday today!!!!(:

But I will update, I'll even have a surprise on Christmas day, I will update a chapter that day!!!(:

Please comment and vote..