Chapter 31

Harry's Pov.

I want into the babies nursery room after Gabby went upstairs. I guess the girls and the lads saw that I was in the babies room it was a mess most of the stuff that was going to be hung up on the wall was broken.

"Harry we didn't mean for this to happen, we are all terribly sorry" Louis apologized and everyone nodded.

"I'm not the one you guys should be apologizing, let's just get some sleep and we can talk to Gabby in the morning okay" I told them as I left the room and went into mine and Gabby's.

She's asleep cuddled up to herself I walked over and covered her with the sheets and kissed her forehead.

I got undressed left in my boxers, and got into bed, I pulled Gabby closer to me and she held on to me tightly like she was really cold.

I watched her sleep until I soon fell asleep.

Gabby's Pov.

I woke up to Harry arms wrapped around me, I felt warm with him. I was cold last night and I felt him come to bed. Its 8:00, I didn't have morning sickness today which is good cause I don't want it, I took a shower, got dressed, grabbed my suit cases and went downstairs, my flight isn't till 2:30 so I have time.

I grabbed my keys and put my suit cases in the car.

I went back inside and into the kitchen to make breakfast.

"Hey Maria, sorry about the mess" I told as I walked in and grabbed a cup for hot chocolate.

"It's ok mija, I actually didn't clean it up it was already clean when I got here" She told me.

"Oh, well I'm craving French toast, eggs, bacon, sausage" I told her and she laughed.

"Wow mija, those babies are hungry huh?" she laughed. ( she's Mexican and mija means little girl )

"Haha no, it's just me actually I'm really hungry" I giggled.

I brought out the stuff to make French toast while Maria does the eggs and sausages.

I ate before Maria, was going to wake up the boys.

"Maria, I have these cookies to take to the children's hospital, so just tell the boys I left early to the hospital, see you soon" I told her.

I quickly went upstairs and put the note next to Harry and I pecked his lips. Roxy barked at me for me to carry her, I grabbed her cage, and her small bag I had with her doggy clothes.

Don't judge me, I think dressing up dogs is cute(: lol.

I went back downstairs and drove off to the children's hospital with cookies.

Niall's Pov.

During the party I saw Sally, Justin and Luke go upstairs, to do what? I don't even know I followed them upstairs and once I reached Sally's room it smelt like weed.

I walked into her room and checked in the bathroom and they were all on the floor getting high.

"Sally what are you doing, let's go" I said grabbing her hand, but she refused.

"No, I'm having fun with Luke and Justin"She said leaning on one of the boys for support since their drunk.

"Aye mate she said she wanted to stay and have fun just go"Luke pushed me back, I did the same.

"Niall stop man" Justin said to me trying to pull me off.

"Niall please stop" Sally said in the verge to start crying.

I guess Harry was back home cause he pulled me off Luke.

Why? why would she get high? Am I not a good boyfriend?

I left the room and went downstairs and sat on the couch where the rest of he lads were and girls.

I see gabby walk downstairs looking mad, and upset.

"The next time I see any of the 5sos drinking under age, I'll make sure you get consequences, understood" Gabby said looking directly at the four boys.

"Okay you can go now" They left and Sally was about to say something.

"Don't, even think about apologizing, this party is on E! News, they're going to think I had this damn party while I'm pregnant now I'm going to have so many phone calls to do interviews about this party, most people already think I'm not pregnant Sally and throwing a party made it worse" Gabby sat down frustrated.

"I just wanted to have some fun you should try to have some fun more often then worrying about yourself" Sally replied to Gabby, Gabby stood up and was about to slap Sally but Harry pulled Gab back.

"Well sorry I'm worried about my babies health, sorry I became pregnant and only think about myself, sorry I don't have a lot of fun. I do have fun Sally but not in this way and getting high seriously I'm surprised Justin even thought about doing that again"Gab yelled back.

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I'm not sure I trust you guys in my house, I want it clean and stay out of the babies room it's already messed up" Gabby walked upstairs crying.

"Seriously Sally,l she's pregnant it's not her fault she can barely have fun, she's having a good time being pregnant an having time with Harry stop acting like a total bitch to her and apologize when your sober" Mileena told Sally, and she walked upstairs with Liam behind her.

"Niall please talk to me I need you" sally said to me holding on to my arm, I shook her off and went to my room upstairs.

______________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy trying to keep my grader up, I've also been going through a lot.

But I'm still so happy you guys wait for me to update even though I take forever I'm sorry ):

I hope you guys like tho chapter sorry if it's short.

Love you my lovelys (: