Chapter 16

Gabby's Pov.

Right now we are all in the dinning room, Maria had made dinner.

I laughed at a joke Louis had told Niall and he bursted out laughing. I didn't really eat much just eating fruits right now since that kinda of what I'm craving.

"Are you just eating that love?" Harry asked as he looked at my plate.

"Yes, I love my fruits" I told him, he smiled.

"Well Gabby we are going here are the rest of the keys to everything in the house.I'll have them send my mail to the new house and keep your mail here boys meeting tomorrow at 1:00 p.m.  You're meeting 5 Seconds Of Summmer, see you tomorrow boys, bye girls"Dad said leaving with Kathy and Samantha.

"Party!" Louis shouted.

"No parties in this house I'm pregnant and don't want to be around alcohol or drunk people" I told him and he pouted like a little kid which was funny.

"Party pooper" they all shouted.

"I'm not you guys try and be pregnant an the smell of it is disgusting" I told them as I was getting up to go to the kitchen and was plate.

"No dear just leave it I'm putting the dishes in the dish washer before I leave' Maria said grabbing my plate from me.

She will never let me do the dish or laundry, the only time I get to do them when she doesn't know is when she's not here.

"I can never win with you Maria, but thank you" I giggled.

"Liam called and said that Dani is doing better, she can move more and that she can leave the hospital in two days" Eleanor told everyone.

"Well I'm going to sleep already, hey girls are you guys still up for shopping tomorrow they boys go back on tour in 4 days so.." I asked before I went upstairs.

"Yeah I'll go shopping, Perrie?" Eleanor asked.

"Yeah, I'll go" She said.

"I'm actually going to see Liam and Dani tomorrow so I won't be going" Mileena said.

"Hey guys" Liam said walking into the house. We replied with a hey.

"Ok, well I'm going to sleep night guys night Haz" I said pecking his lips.

"Night babe" curly replied.

"Come on Roxy" I said as she walked up the stairs with me.

For Roxy being a tiny Teacup Yorkie, she can run.

"Let find me some pj's" I said to myself.

" Hey gabby, can I barrow some clothes, theirs a storm so we're staying here" Eleanor said coming into the closet and I handed her some clothes.

"Thanks, I'm going to change in your bathroom" she said walking into the bathroom.

After I was done changing, I took off my makeup, brushed my hair out, and took Roxy a bath, I blow dry her hair if that's weird? haha.

"Now it's time for me to sleep, these babies get me tired" I told her as she came out of the bathroom.

I got under the blanket, and heard thunder, and lighting. I was about to turn off my lamp when everything turned off, my balcony window opened and wind came.

"Ahh" I scareamed grabbing Roxy.

"Gabby are you okay?" Eleanor asked.

"Harry, Gabby's door won't open"Louis said trying to open my door.

I ran to my closet and put Roxy in their. I walked to the balcony carefully to close the door, but the wind was too strong. I just sat on the floor covering my stomach.

"Harry" I screamed.

"Louis" Eleanor said sitting next to me wrapping her arms around me.

"It's not opening, Gabby try opening it" Harry said.

I got up and went to the door carefully, but it wasn't opening.

"Harry it's not opening" I said banging on the door. Eleanor got up and help me try to open it.

"Louis, it not opening and we can't close the balcony window get us out of here before something happens to Gabby" She said banging on the door.

"Damn it" I heard Harry say.

Harry's Pov.

Me and the boys were going to leave when Sally had the weather channel on and it said their was a storm, we had already heard thunder, and lighting.

All of a sudden, the lights turned off.

"Ahh" I heard Gabby scream from upstairs.

"Niall come with me to get the flash lights from the garage" Sally said getting up and using her phone flash light.

"Where's Eleanor" Louis asked freaking out.

"She went upstairs to ask Gabby for some clothes to wear to sleep" Perrie said.

"Zayn make sure all the doors and windows are closed"Liam instructed.

"Perrie and I will go check on Isabelle" Liam said running up the stairs to Isabelle's room.

We ran up to Gabby's room and tried opening the door.

"Harry, Gabby's door won't open"Louis said trying to open my door.

"Harry" Gabby yelled.

"Louis" Eleanor yelled.

"It's not opening Gabby try opening it" I told the girls.

"Harry it's not opening" Gabby said banging in the door.

"Louis, it not opening and we can't close the balcony window get us out if here before something happens to Gabby" Eleanor said banging on the door.

"Damn it" I Harry said.

"Harry she's here" Isabelle said looking pale.

"Who's here" I asked.

"Tracy, she's here in the house you guys need to open the door"She said.

"Louis we're kicking the door down Gabby, Eleanor, go into the closet" I told them.

"Ready" Louis asked and I nodded.

We kicked the door down and we see Eleanor and Gabby in the closet.

"It's ok we need to leave now" I told Gabby and she had a questioning look.

"Your aunt Tracy is here" Louis said and I smacked his arm.

"She's in the house?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah let's go" I told her, I grabbed her hand and Louis got Eleanor.

"Louis help me close this door" I said walking over to the balcony door and pushing as I hard as I can to close it, I locked.

"Where did Gabby go" Eleanor asked looking around.

"Fuck" I said looking in her closet.

"Ahhh" I think that was Mileena.

We ran downstairs and Louis had Eleanor behind him. Tracy was downstairs and had Mileena with a gun pointed to her head. She was crying.

"Tracy, you wouldn't kill your own daughter, don't do this" Isabelle told her.

"You three if you move from those stairs I'll shoot you" she said talking about Me, Louis, and Eleanor.

________________________________

Hey guys!(:

Is the book good?

Comment and vote what you think??!!(: