Chapter 14

Harry's Pov.

"So are you and Gabby getting a house together" Louis asked while I was driving.

"No, it hasn't came up but Simon is going to sell the house that Gabby is at now and I was going to buy it from him" I told Louis.

"But wouldn't that cost more than your apartment" he asked.

"Not really but Gabby said she would pay half if her dad sells it but were going to talk to Simon about it today" I told him as we came to the front of the small restaurant.

Gabriella's Pov.

"Are you excited that you got in for the Teen Magazine" I asked El.

"Yes! I can't thank you enough Gabby" she said smiling.

"I didn't do anything you're the one who was on the cover with me so everyone is calling my phone for me and for you" I told her giggling.

"I know but if it wasn't for the both of us at that one photoshoot I wouldn't have got the cover for myself" she said turning the corner and arrived at the restaurant.

"You earned it El, I can't do very much since I'm pregnant" I told her as I put my hands on my stomach and smiled.

"Do you want a boy or a girl" she asked as we got out of the car.

"I'll be happy with either one" I said as we walked into the restaurant and see Harry and Louis sitting down.

" Did you guys order yet" I said as me and El sat down in front of Louis and Harry.

I sat in front of Harry and El of course in front of Louis.

"No not yet, but we ordered drinks" curly said.

We had ordered our food which was good, we were in the middle of eating when someone came up to is at the table.

"Hi, are you Gabriella and Eleanor?" the girl asked.

"Yes we are" Eleanor giggled.

"I'm a big fan of you two and One Direction, can I get a picture of you and Eleanor" she asked holding her small camera.

"Of course, Harry can you take the Picture" I asked Harry and handed him the camera.

"Thank you guys so much can I take one with Harry and Louis please" she asked and the boys nodded, I took the picture.

"Thank you" the girl said leaving.

"She was sweet" Eleanor said eating

"Well lets get going to the doctors" Harry said paying, he grabbed my hand and we walked outside.

Paparazzi's yelling questions at us, and if course like we always do we ignore it.

"Louis Eleanor over here"

"Harry, Gabriella over here"

"Harry over here, are you ready for kids"

"Gabriella are you excited for having kids?"

"Louis how do you feel about this?"

They were throwing questions at us as we got out of the restaurant, we finally made it to our separate cars, I'm with Harry in my car and Eleanor is with Louis and his car.

15 minutes later.

Louis and Eleanor arrived right now before they take me to the room.

"Miss Cowell, right this way please" Nurse Diana said leading us to the room.

"It's nice to see you dear and who are these two" she said to me.

"These are our friends Louis and Eleanor" Harry told her.

"Okay lay down and lift your shirt half way dear, please" I did as I was told.

I held Harry's hand and Eleanor's, she held louis. I can see Eleanor tearing up when she looked at the screen.

"Everything seems good, healthy, right here is where you came se-" she didn't finish talking she stopped herself.

"I'll be right back"she said getting up.

I looked at Harry worried, Eleanor looked at louis.

"Everything is going to be fine" Harry said kissing my hand.

The nurse came back in with Doctor Matthew.

He sat down where the nurse was and moved the little thing around to look at the baby, he was looking at the monitor.

"Okay, your actually three months pregnant, everything is fine, right here you can see the baby, Miss Cowell you're having twins" I had tears falling when he said that, I see the others smiling.

"Right here you can see one baby, and the other right here" he said pointing to the monitor.

"Okay, you are set to go would you like ultrasound picture" Diana asked, I nodded.

"You can schedule your next appointment at the front desk, see you next month Gabriella" the doctor said leaving.

"Your having twins Gabby" Eleanor said clapping her hands.

"I think that's why I couldn't button up my pants this morning" I said giggling.

"Congrats Gab" Louis said hugging me.

"Thanks loubear" I said hugging him.

"Now come here curly" I said smacking my lips on his, and I can feel him smiling.

"Woah, come on guys were in here" Louis said covering his eyes.

"C'mon C'mon the music is so loud, I wanna be yours now" I sang and the laughed.

"Nice one Gabby" Eleanor said giving me a high five.

"Here are you pictures see you next month Gabriella, and you can see what the sex of the baby at 5 months" she said and I nodded.

"That means we have to buy double of everything" Harry said looking at me shocked.

"Haha, yes Harry" I poked his dimple and he smirked.

_______________________________

Please comment and vote, what is gabby going to have? a boy and a girl?

Two girls? Two boys?

You comment what you think!!!!(: