Chapter 37

Gabby's Pov.

I arrived at a nice looking house were the interview with Ryan Secrest is talking place at. I'm in a room having my makeup done and hair.

I was on my laptop and I got a Skype call from Harry. I asked them to hurry and finish so I could answer the Skype call, they left and I accepted the call.

"Hey love" He smiled.

"Hey babe, did you guys let 5sos rehearse?" I asked easing an eyebrow into the camera and he chuckled.

"Louis couldn't help it and messed around with them, with the water guns, running around the buses" He explained as he ruffled his hair.

"You know how it's going right?
5sos perform before you guys do, the after their done it you guys" I told him as I was putting my shoes on.

"Yes babe, Paul explained to us" He chuckled."How many more interview do you have to day?" He asked.

"Umm"I looked at my phone to make up something. "like two or three more that are over until maybe 7:30" I told him, I saw disappointment in his eyes.

"Oh okay, I have to go babe I love you so much"He closed his laptop and didn't let me reply.

I walked out of the room and sighed, I need to find Randy.

I found him in the kitchen eating chips.

"Randy I need you to cancel everything else that I have today, and I mean everything" I told him and he gave me a confused look.

"Gabby, Ryan is waiting for you, your on in 4 minute we need you in the living room" A producer said as he guided me to the couch an I see Ryan already sitting down.

"Hey, Gabby" He hugged me.

"Hey" I smiled back.

( this interview is like the one Ryan Secrest had with Selena Gomez )

"You guys are on in 3...2...1..."

"I'm here with the lovely Gabriella Cowell,how are you Gabby" He asked.

"I'm doing great, how are you" I asked.

"Amazing, so how is it being pregnant, how did the lads as the say in the UK, how did they react"

"Well at the time I found out I was pregnant, I wasn't with Harry he was forced to date Kendall , the boys were really happy for me, my whole family was, but most of all Harry was the happiest" I smiled.

"We did hear about that why do you feel that they made Harry and Kendall force date"

"Harry didn't agree to it, he had too, see management was under my control but because I was in the hospital for a week, they thought 'oh Gabby won't remember Harry let's have him date kendall'. My dad couldn't do anything because he wasn't in charge of Syco records I was, my grandpa gave me Syco records to own" I explained.

"How did you feel about all that going on"

"I was upset, waking up in the hospital seeing the love of your life taking someone else on a date it was heartbreaking, knowing they wanted to hurt me like that was just flat out rude" I tried explaining without crying, my voice was shaking.

"What did the fans think of 'Hendall' " he qouted.

"They said rude comments, saying either I broke Harry's heart, or Kendall is ruining me and Harry, their were just hurtful things"

"Let's talk about you and Harry, seems like he's poped the question" He said pointing to my engagement ring.

"Indeed he did" I giggled, trying to hide my face from flushing red.

"She's blushing" Ryan said removing the pillow I had on my face.

"How did he propose"He added.

"Well I remember I was out somewhere when I got home their was a note attached I the door that said ' follow the instruction, their a dress in your room and heels, see you soon love" I smiled telling him and remembering.

"What happened when you followed the instructions?" He asked having a huge smile wanting to know I laughed.

"It lead to the beach just an hour away from outside of London, I saw rose petals and candles, I followed it and Liam comes out and starts singing then Zayn, Louis and then Niall and Harry after" I blushed.

"What song was it, one of the boys?"

"They wrote it, it's called Half a Heart, new song that's going into their new album" I told, thinking about the boys making a new album which means another tour next year.

"That's sound like love story, proposal"He smiled and congratulated me.

"How are you going to continue singing and everything in your life, after the baby is born?"

"I want to be able to do all my work at home and be a mother like Kim, she's at home working and taking care of North" I told him, I'm going to announce I'm having twins, Harry is at an interview right now to so he's going to say the same thing .

"How old were you when you started this whole new life, new career, was it difficult for you to cope with everything at a young age" He asked as I set my feet on the side of me.

"I was about 13 maybe 14 at the time I started acting, and some dancing, it was difficult cause I also had to go to school, I would get made fun of sometimes for dancing and acting, or I would be at school and people would ask me tons of questions, like paparazzi's would be at my school. It was really hard, so my mom and dad took me to a private school for a while" I explained fiddling with my fingers, and grabbing my water bottle.

"So would you say you were kind of bullied" He asked drinking his water as well.

"Yeah, I was that's why now I'm so against bullying, I hate it I feel bad for the kids that have to go through that" it told him.

"And we'll take a break, we will be back with Gabriella Cowell talking about her personal life including her mother" Ryan said looking into the camera and I just smiled.

__________________________

Hey guys (:

How's it going ?(:

Follow me on Polyvore

It's wear I make the outfits the girls wear in my books.

My username is gabby1322

Follow me and see what outfits they wear including Gabby.

Comment if you do have Poolyvore and follow me.