Chapter 7

Gabriella's Pov.

3 weeks later.

The next day after that argument with my dad, me and Harry went to LA, and we had so much fun, he took off all the stress, he even wanted to go a little baby shopping which was cute.

Kathy also came back home, and my dad and her made up.

Last week, we visited louis's sister as I promised I would, they were so happy to see me, they literally jumped on me as soon as I walked into the door.

Right now, were in my dad's office, he called a meeting for the boys, and I wanted to go even though I'm not talking to my dad, he tried to talk to me but it's not much of a conversation.

"So boys, since you had a break from tour sing Gabby left, it's time to get back on tour" my dad said looking through his papers.

"We don't have an opening act but we need to continue the tour" he added.

"I have the best opening act for you guys"I said and they all looked at me, Louis knew who I was taking about.

"Who?" Dad asked.

"Me an Louis were listening to music on YouTube and we came to this Australian boy band called 5 Seconds Of Summer" I said and Louis nodded.

"Yeah Simon, their really good they're around our age" Louis saying trying to sound convince.

"I'll call my assistant to contact them, boys tour starts next week"my dad said getting up.

"I'm going on tour with them, and I don't want Destiny near the house, or near my room understood" I said making him look down.

"Why can't you give her a chance as a sister" he said, the boys just stood quite.

"I'm not even going to argue with you, just don't have her near the house or my room, I swear I'll get a restraining order on her and her mom" I said grabbing my purse and leaving the room.

"Gabby stop, just give her a chance" my dad said blocking the door way so I wouldn't leave the meeting room.

"Why, she's not my sister, might be from the same dad but not same mom" I said sitting next to Harry since my dad wouldn't let me leave.

"But your fine with Kathy being pregnant with your baby sister" he asked.

"That's different, I know Kathy she's like a mom to me, I don't know Destiny's mom, to me she's a mistake you made, but to you she's your daughter that you love, get this through your head dad, I don't want Destiny near me" I hissed at him.

I hear my phone ringing from my purse I grabbed it and saw it was Kathy calling.

"Hey Kathy what's up" I said looking at my dad.

"Gabby it's time" she said which left me confused.

"What- omg it's time ok, what hospital are you at?" I asked having everyone get up.

"Memorial Hospital, hurry up" she said hanging up.

"Her water broke let's go" I said rushing the boys to go and my dad just stood there.

I nodded to the boys to go an I will meet them downstairs.

"Dad let's go" I said grabbing his arm

"What if the baby hates me, like all my kids do" he said, I sighed.

"Dad she won't hate you, you just need to love her, give her the things that you never gave us" I said.

"Now let's go your daughter is about to come into this wonderful life" I said pulling him out the room.

The elevator was taking forever so I quickly ran down the stairs carefully.

"Let's go now boys, chop chop, my sister is going to be born" I said and we all ran to the van.

Well Harry picked me up instead if me running to the car.

4 hours later.

My baby sister was born, she's so cute and small, Kathy called me into the room.

"Gabby I would like you to meet,

Samantha Marie Cowell" she said.

I held my baby sister and cried a little.

"You gave her my middle name" I asked happy. I looked at my dad and Kathy and they nodded.

I handed her back to Kathy and told them bye an I kissed my baby sister.

"She's good, healthy, Samantha Marie Cowell, is officially born" I said and they all cheered.

"Is she born" I heard a voice behind me and saw Destiny, she looked at me and smirked.

Sally got up and went I front of me.

"What do you want, your not wanted here" Sally said.

"But my dad called me and told me she was born" she said.

"Go away like seriously destiny, he doesn't want you here, your mom paid him so you can have a dad, he doesn't want to be around your mom, yeah we have the same dad, but he doesn't want anything to do with you, you were a mistake" Sally said getting up in Destinys face.

"Sally don't" Niall said pulling her back.

"Yeah, listen to this cute Irish boy" Destiny said.

I was about to go up to her but Harry held on to both of my arms.

"Get the fuck away, from my friends and family, go back with your mom" I said.

"Hold it pregnant lady, I'll leave until I get what I want" she said standing there looking like she's all that.

Harry's Pov.

Why can't Destiny go away, Gabby or Sally don't want her here.

"Get the fuck away, from my friends and family, go back with your mom" Gabby said, getting out f my grip.

"Hold it pregnant lady, I'll leave until I get what I want" Destiny said.

Destiny walked towards me and put her arms around my neck, she was about to kiss me when Sally and Gabby both pulled her hair.

"Bitch, never mess with a pregnant girl,1 get the fuck away from us i will have a restraining order on you and your whore of a mother, 2 lay off my husband, I swear after I'm pregnant I will beat your ass" Gabby said getting off if Destiny.

"You can't have this" Gabby said looking at me, I knew what she was going to do.

Gabby came in front of me and jumped up and put her legs around my waist and kissed me.

I smiled through the kiss.

Everyone cheered and laughed at Destiny, she stomped away mad.

"You all mine don't worry babe" I said smiling.

" Oh I know I just wanted to kiss you" she said winking.

"Husband aye?" I asked and she blushed.

"Well you are my fiancé" Gabby said pecking my lips.

__________________________

Please comment and vote !!!(:

Love you guys, what girl name do you want for the baby? comment it!!!!(: