Chapter 78

Harry's Pov.

We woke up early to take Gabby and the twins to the airport back to London.

"I love you be careful and call me when you arrive" I tell her as I cup her face, I looked at the twins and kissed their head lightly.

"Love you guys" I whispered.

"I love you Harry, I have to go I'll be okay Mike will be with me, go have fun I'll see you in a few days" Gabby said, she begins to walk away, with Mike he's carrying one car seat as Gabby has the other.

She turns and waves bye to me, I wave back and watch as she slowly disappears through the gates.

"Let's go Harry, you and the boys have interviews" Paul said, we head back to the van and head back to the Hotel.

"She left already?" Zayn asked as he was eating breakfast with Perrie.

"Yeah, we have to get ready we have interview" I mumbled, I walked to my hotel with my head down.

"Harry stop moping around" Sally tease, I gave her a half smile.

"It's my first time being away from the twins, I miss all three of them already" I tell here, she giggles.

"We'll see them in three days just cheer up curly the faster you do things the better the time flys by" She said, I nod.

I enter my room and got dressed, Lou came with lux to come do my hair.

"Hawy, where babies?" Lux asked, as she sits on the bed.

"They went home with Gubby" I tell her she pouts.

I chuckle and picked her up.

"I miss them" She said putting her head in the crook of my neck.

"Me too sweetcheeks, you can come see them soon okay?" I said, she smiles I sat her down and she ran down the hall way to Zayn who had a lolly pop lux spotted.

"Gimme" She reaches, I laughed as Zayn pouts, Perrie takes it from him and hands it to Lux.

"Go before Zayn chases you" Perrie said tickling her, lux runs back to Lou.

Gabby's Pov.

I got home safely, I sighed when I entered the house alone with the twins and dogs.

Maria was getting remarried so she's been getting wedding plans started, I told her she can take as much time off as she needs.

"Let's get you cuties to bed" I picked up both carseats and carefully walked up the stairs and entered the twins room, I saw that all the gifts I got from the baby shower were all put away, neatly.

"Girls" I laughed, they do so much for me.

"Goodnight my loves" I whispered, I turned on the baby monitor and took the other one.

I went to my room and unpacked my suit case.

"Oh shit!" I totally forgot I was meeting Jason derulo today to record a song.

I dialed Gemma's number.

"Hey gem, can you watch the twins please?" I asked as she answered.

"Of course I'll be over in 10" She said, I sighed.

I grabbed my song book.

I ran downstairs and opened the door for Gemma.

"Where's Jake?" I asked her.

"He's out with Simon, I think they went fishing" She giggled, I handed her the baby monitor.

"They are alseep right now if they wake up they need to be fed, have fun Auntie Gem I'll call you when I'm on my way home I'll be a couple of hours" I tell her as I got into my Sport Lexus.