Chapter 46

Gabby's Pov.

We arrived at my dad's house I knocked on the door and it was Kathy.

"Oh dear it's good to see you guys, I've missed you Gabby, Samantha misses you too" Kathy said bring us into a hug, we walked I to the house and I hear laughing coming from upstairs.

"You brother Ronnie is out with Sally , Jasmine and Priscilla. If your here to see your dad I wouldn't go to your dad's office Gabby" She said to me as she gave Samantha her bottle.

"Can I carry her" I asked, she handed me Samantha and I slowly rocked her.

"Destinys here isn't she" I asked, Kathy nodded slowly.

"Why is she here" Louis asked, as he sat down.

"I don't know, I don't want her here either trust me she was playing with Samantha yesterday and Samantha started crying and Destiny literally shoved the baby bottle in her mouth" Kathy explainable Harry gave me a look, like 'don't go up their'.

"Harry, babe hold Samantha, give her some love" I said to Harry as I handed him Samantha and Louis laughed.

I walked up the stairs with the paper work for the house.

"Hey dad" I half smile at him as I leaned against the door, and destiny looked at me, half scared but she smirked.

"Um..hey Gabby, how are you" My dad stood up and hugged me.

"Good, not that you would care" I replied, I felt Harry wrap his arm around my waist.

"Hello Simon" Harry said to my dad, and they did a manly hug.

"Hey son, what are you guys doing here" Dad asked, as Louis walked in.

"It's classified information which means your daughter Destiny need to leave" I snapped, and she gave me a death glare, I shot one right back at her.

"Destiny, why don't you go and I can speak with them" He said to her, she stood up but bumped shoulders with me.

I moved from Harry and pulled her hair and whispered. "next time you lay one fucken finger on Samantha you'll wish you never did don't fuck with me" with that she left.

Kathy entered the room with Sammy.

"So what are you guys here for?" My dad asked as I walked around his new office.

"I found a new house, and well your paying for it" I told him.

"Why would I do that?" He snapped.

"One, your not gonna send that check for the house I am in now, you'll pay for my new one, Louis is getting the house next door which is connected to mine" I looked at my dad's picture and saw he replaced mine and his and now it's with destiny.

"Okay, I'll pay for it" he gave me a check, I handed it to Harry and he put it in his wallet.

"So you've replaced me in the picture?" I asked, looking out the window and see destiny in the pool.

"Gabby it's no-" I cut him off.

"Bye kathy, bye sissy, will see you soon, let's go boys" I grabbed my papers and we walked downstairs.

"What was that about?" Louis asked as we got into the car.

"Nothing.. I'm just being replaced" I whispered as Harry drove off.

Harry's Pov.

"Bye louis, you coming by tomorrow to help is pack?" I asked him as I gabbed the rest of my stuff from the apartment.