I quickly apologise, "Oh- I'm sorry!"

My jaw dropped to find a beautiful woman staring down at me with a smile on her. Her brown hair was tied in a loose bun and bright blue eyes, almost similar to...

"You must be Ava?" She asked in thick accent, raising her eyebrows and waiting for my response. I nodded, bewildered by her calmness. She looked pleased, tucking a strand behind her ear.

"I'm Elvika, Aaron's mother."

Well shıt.

•••

I couldn't believe I didn't recognise her.

I had to be able to realise soon enough because she was that woman who melted a heart of someone as filthy as Amedeo and knocked some sense into Aaron's mind. I would have definitely thanked her for the later but it was a little too late.

I didn't even know what I should be doing now. Elvika seemed so much more convincing and smart but she was stupid to love a man like Amedeo. And he was a fūcking dıck to leave her.

I really wanted to go back to my apartment, knowing how much Drake would be pissed after the mention of me staying here the pervious night. I chose to message him to not wait for me for breakfast.

She was not letting me leave, instead she insisted on joining the breakfast with her family. I would rather be fascinated on how big her family was, considering the several kinds of huge amount of food being served on the large table.

It might probably go to waste since they usually don't finish it all. Elvika got seated next to me in one of the couches and continued talking as if we had known each other for a very long time.

"You are much beautiful in person. It is a pleasure to meet you, Ava." She said kindly.

I was fidgeting nervously and managed to say her the same, "It's nice to meet you too."

She caught the tension and tried to tap me on my shoulder, "You do not have to be nervous around me. We will talk more after the breakfast." She finished and left into the kitchen.

After breakfast? Hell no. I would probably vanish into thin air before she could even catch up to me. I wasn't nervous because of her, I was bloody terrified on feeling my phone ringing over and over again. I wanted to throw this phone so it wouldn't be more irritating but I also didn't want Drake to think I was ignoring him. Then again, I opted for the better option and decided to switch it off despite fearing of getting caught red handed.

I simply observed the whole place, it was beautiful designed from the golden-white chandeliers hanging from the ceiling to the densely detailed creamy walls, with plenty of pictures going all the way to the stairs and then, Aaron appeared out of blue.

Fūcking hell.

If he didn't look the sexiest man on earth. His eyes captured me from there and the brightness and intensity nearly got me to my eyes. I couldn't believe I was letting such thoughts enter my mind and plague my purpose.

He was just. . . too much.

I had to look away and try to seem engrossed in anything. I hope this strange and familiar need would not arise in between my plans.

I could see Aaron coming to stand in front of me, his heat radiating off onto my body. His strong rain-forest scent were surfacing old memories as soon as he was close to me.

"I thought you were gone," he said, pressing a chaste kiss on the hollow of my cheek.

Please don't ask why.