"Soeun-ah, listen to us first." Hoseok pleaded. In response, Soeun just chuckled sarcastically.

She angrily wipe her tears again. Damn these tears won't stop coming out! "Why? Am I that pitiful? Until you want to offer me your money?" She was fed up. But she didn't stop here.

"Ah, I guess I am." Soeun answered herself and looked at the ground. "And you guys called yourselves my friends-"

"LEE SOEUN!" Taehyung screamed suddenly, making Soeun looked up instantly as her body jumped a bit. "Just-" he sighed. "Just listen to us before you jump into your own conclusion!" Taehyung was angry too.

"Fine." Soeun said, her tone was cold and her tears won't stop flowing but she didn't bother to wipe it off. She needed explanation.

The boys were shocked with her cold tone but they decided to shrug it off first. They needed to talk this out.

"Okay, Soeun." Yoongi started. "Let us explain this to you."

"We never thought you are pitiful, Soeun. And we became friends with you because you are different." Jin said with a sad smile. "Different than other people."

"Different?" Soeun asked, not understand what they are talking about. "What are you even talking about-"

"You are different than other people, you didn't want my money. that means you genuinely think us as your friends." Namjoon said.

"Well yeah, why would I want your money?" Soeun said, sniffling. Namjoon just smiled warmly in response.

"Most people be friends with with us for my money, you know?" Namjoon told her and sighed. "Let me continue." Namjoon said again in a soft tone.

"Just now, you asked us... 'aren't we're friends?' it was clear that you are hurt that we made you seemed like you're hanging out with us for my money."

Soeun didn't answered.

"We're so sorry we made you cry, we wanted to test you." Jungkook said as his smile coming back on his lips. Soeun frowned, looking at them with shocked expression.

"T-test me?" She asked and the boys nodded. "You know that seemed like you don't believe me for my actions... right?" She asked yet again as her hands wiping her tears.

Her sadness slowly turned to anger.

"You don't test your friend!" Soeun shouted in anger and disbelief. All of them was shocked by her sudden outburst. "W-Why would you—" Soeun let out a sigh and stood up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Yoongi asked and all of them stood up. "I'm leaving." Soeun merely said and head to the door. Jimin let out a gasp.

"Soeun no!" Jimin shouted and grabbed on Soeun's hand. "Let go of me!" Soeun said as she tried to move herself away from Jimin.

"Soeun...!" Jimin's voice was shaky as he held Soeun's shoulders. "P-Please... Please don't go..." Jimin said in a begging voice as he looked at Soeun, eyes broken.

"Please!" Jimin said as he kneeled. "I'm begging you... Don't leave us!" Jimin begged once more. Soeun looked at Jimin that was close to crying.

"Why... Why are you so desperate..?" Soeun asked. "Why go such lengths.. for.. someone like— no, for me?" Soeun asked in a small voice.

"We need you, Soeun. We need you... We need you to stay with us." Jimin said again. "If— If you want to... We won't talk to you anymore.. but please.. let us at least meet you..." Jimin begged.

"But..." Soeun let out a sigh of disappointment. "We're so sorry. We were wrong... Stay with us, please... please.." Jimin mumbled as he looked on the ground.

Soeun was their only hope. They simply could not let her go.

Namjoon looked away. "I apologize." Namjoon let out a pained sigh. "I didn't mean to push you into the corner like that. It was too harsh of me. Please forgive me." Namjoon bowed his head to Soeun.

Soeun was silent for a few seconds. "I thought I finally had great friends... and look, my friends go and trying to test my loyalty..." Soeun gave them a disappointed look.

"Sorry... I'm really sorry..." Jimin apologized once more. Soeun looked at all of them and shook her head. "It's okay. We all make mistakes." Soeun said.

"But if any of you tried to do this to me again, you will not hear a word from me." Soeun mumbled in a small voice. "I can't accept it if you guys were to do something like this again."

"We will never. We will never do this again. We were wrong to do this to you at the first place..." Jin said in a small voice, clearly disappointed with himself.

"Can... Can we be with you all the time? We know that you were always alone, but now we're here, you don't need to be alone anymore." Hoseok said.

"You don't need to live in fear anymore. We will try our best to protect you."

________________________

Yall after reading this chapter:

Trust issues are a bitch right? How will the boys do tho? what's their motive of getting close to the innocent bun Soeun?! (• ▽ •;)

You have to continue to find out !

Welp I hope that wasn't so bad, here's an updateee!

The roller coaster will come very very very soon, you guys have a looong looong way to go :D love yall! Xoxo