I run up to my recording studio.

"Sorry I'm late Jason, I was putting the twins asleep" I tell him, he laughed and hugged me.

"No worries, congrats though" He tells, I smile.

"So, you want to write a song for your girlfriend Jordan?" I asked, he nods and takes out his song book.

"I wrote this song, it's called Marry Me, it just I haven't been able to finish or get the right lyrics and chorus for it"He said, I looked at it and stood up.

"Okay, Jimmy turn the booth on" I tell him, I go in and put the head phones, I look at the book to read the lyrics the gave me a thumbs up to start.

"I said will you Mar-r-y-y M-e-e" I sang softly, Jason gave me a thumbs up.

"Featuring Gabriella Styles" He said walking in the booth.

"Future Styles " I giggled.

"I want you to sing the song with me, be in the music video, you and Harry and me and Jordan" He said, I smiled but shook my head.

"No that's your song for her, you propose to her with this song and I can tell you now she will love it" I tell him.

"Thanks Gab, but I'm serious your in the music video with Harry no, if's or but's" He said, I laughed and nodded.

I recorded a few songs of mine and got Jason's help with a few errors I had.

I did Marry Me full song cover and Jason said it was amazing.

"Tell me how it goes when you propose to her with this song I have to get going to my loves, I'll see you soon Jason" I hug him, I've known him and Jordan for years they're really close to me.

"I will and thank you so much, I owe you big time for this" He said walking away to his car.

"Hey Gem, your probably asleep since you didn't answer the call, but I'm in my way home, see you in a bit" I hang up and drove back home.

Paparazzi's really annoy me and piss me off.

When the gates opened for me, I noticed an unfamiliar car, it wasn't anyone that I know it wasn't Gemmas, I got out the car and put my phone I'm my back pocket.

The front door was open.

"Gemma you here?" I called out as I put my keys down.

I hear screaming coming from upstairs I ran, quickly as I could.

"Where is Ryan and I won't hurt her" Jason! he should be in jail.

"I don't know" I said. "Let her go" I tell him, he laughs and hold the knife to Gemma's throat.

"Tell me where Ryan is, he got me in jail and he's gonna pay!" He yells, Gemma cries out.

"Okay, I know where he's at but Jason let her go I promise I'll tell you where he's at he left me his phone number before he left" I tell him stepping closer to him.

He let's go of Gemma and she falls on the floor crying.

"Give me his number everything!"Jason yells, I flinch and walk to my desk.

I hand him the paper.

"This isn't it!" He tells I push him .

"GEMMA TAKE THE KIDS AND CALL FOR HELP!" I yell, she runs out the door.

"You bitch!" He yells getting on top of me, I screamed.

"Get off me!" I spat, he slaps me.

"You know I should have killed you when you came for Dani she was so helpless, she cried for help she asked where you were and I was doing so fine with her until YOU! AND RYAN COME TO RESCUE HER !" He yelled, he brings the knife to my cheek slowly feeling my cheek, he doesn't cut me.