The Sunny Death Duo

Famous internet stars, Nico di Angelo and Will Solace. Over a million subscribers on YouTube and a bunch of fans. What started off as one video uploaded as a prank quickly spiraled into a pair now known as the Sunny Death Duo.

Yes, they are aware their channel name is dumb. But that's besides the point. Below are a couple of their videos.

• • •

"Ay, Nico! You mind coming over here a second?" Will shouted from behind the camera. Footsteps could be heard off screen and a few seconds later, the camera panned up from Will's feet to another man, his hair a mess and his oversized sweater hanging down his small frame, standing in front of their kitchen counter. His face was stoic with a side of annoyed. You could faintly hear Will's breath hitch.

"What do you want Will?"

"Aww, don't be like that Neeks."

"Don't call me Neeks," Nico grumbled, his face turning a slight shade of pink.

"Boyfriend privileges mean I get to call you pet names whenever I feel like it," Will stated smugly.

The camera zoomed in on Nico's deadpan face, one eyebrow twitching. "Guess we should break up then, huh."

The camera shook as Will moved closer to Nico. "Babe, no! I need you to do something first," Will pleaded.

Nico eyed the camera and the cameraman suspiciously. "What do you want?"

Then Nico said to the audience, "Y'all can't see this right now but this idiot is grinning like a madman."

Will started giggling but he stopped himself, the camera shaking once more. "I need you open the cupboard right above your head."

Nico's suspicions seem to multiply tenfold, his eyes narrowing more and his brows furrowing. "Don't tell me it's something like those balloons filled with paint again," Nico warned.

Will almost wheezed but covered it up with a cough. "Just open it. I promise it's not something that can hurt you or make you dirty."

The camera zoomed out until it showed the top half of Nico's blue sweater and the wooden cupboard door above his head. Slowly, Nico turned around and reached his hand to the knob.

He began to open it but the moment he did, something fell out and landed with a squeak. Nico looked down and took the object his hand.

"Is this... oh no." But it was too late. The cupboard door managed to swing open and unleashed what seemed to be a bunch of bright yellow, rubber duckies.

They cascades down in a yellow wave and repeatedly bounced off of Nico, who was yelling along with the squeaking the entire time. The camera was shaking uncontrollably as Will's guffaws could be heard behind the camera.

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS!" Nico's enraged war cry rang out. And with that he launched a rubber ducky straight at Will. It hit the camera with a squeak and the camera fell down to floor, the video going black.

• • •

"So how are you going to explain to the worker that you're trying to summon a dead chicken again?" Nico asked, amused.