Laugh With Me

"So I introduce myself as 'William with a B' and I say that I'm deathly afraid of insects," Will says.

Nico nods as a sign for his boyfriend to continue. Already, there was a smile forming on his face.

"So then the guy asks 'where's the B?' and I yell 'THERE'S A BEE?!'"

Nico snorts and covers his mouth as he starts laughing. Will watches him with a fond smile but as he does, his smile falters. Then without a word he reaches over the table and gently pulls Nico's hand away from his face.

Nico stops laughing and stares at Will in confusion. "What was that for?"

Will quirks his mouth and shakes his head. "Nothing. I just wanted to see your laugh, that's all."

Nico blushes and looks away. "Why?"

"Because," Will replies as he leans over the table and cups Nico's face. "Your laugh is beautiful and so are you." He emphasizes his point by kissing Nico's forehead and then nose and finally, his lips.

Will gives Nico a reassuring smile and Nico returns it with a small, but not any less genuine, smile.

And then they continue on with their conversation.

———

A/n: whaddup vine reference ;)

A really short one but I promise there's gonna be a longer one soon!

Also thank you guys for 4K reads!! Still can't believe people actually read my stuff like whomst??

-Victoria :)