Home

Nico groggily unlocked the front door to his shared apartment and stumbled inside. He threw his keys somewhere onto the table besides the door and kicked off his shoes.

"Babe, is that you?"

Nico felt a smirk make his way into his face even though he was practically a zombie at the moment. "Nope, it's a robber coming to steal all your valuables!" Nico yelled in response as he walked down the hallway that led to a living room/kitchen.

Will closed the textbook he was studying and turned around on the couch. "Well, Mr. Robber, the only precious thing in my life is my fiancé but I'm afraid you can't have him," Will played along with a teasing grin.

Nico giggled. He climbed over the back of the couch and landed right in Will's arms, which were open and expecting the shorter man already. Will tightened his hold on Nico and hugged him close, letting his nose get buried in the wild mop of black hair.

Nico snuggled into Will's chest and relished in the warmth and safety that his fiancé provided.

"How was work?" Will asked after a moment of comfortable silence.

Nico grunted and snaked his arms around Will's waist while slinging his legs over Will's thighs. It kind of looked like a koala hanging off of a tree, or in this case, Nico hanging off of Will. "Tiring."

Will chuckled and shifted a little to get more comfortable. He kissed the top of Nico's head and then began to pepper him with kisses all over his face before finally reaching his lips. This one lasted considerably longer and when they broke apart, they were each smiling at each other fondly.

"Well, just make it through each day and I'll be here waiting for you at home." Will whispered.

Nico took comfort in that. Home. He smiled and kissed Will one more time before dozing off in his arms.

• • •

A/n: kinda forgot about writing a new one shot so I quickly whipped this up. School is hella draining and I'm finding it hard to have motivation.

But anyways, have some soft fluff that I actually kinda needed.

-Victoria :)