Cereal

Nico climbed onto the kitchen counter and extended his arm as far as he could. He grunted and tried to reach further but it was futile. He still couldn't reach his favorite cereal that was conveniently placed on the highest shelf. He could've asked Will for help but he was probably the one who placed it there in the first place and no way in hell was he going to ask for Will's help now.

Then someone cleared their throat and Nico spun around. It was Will, who was leaning against the wall looking highly amused.

"Need help?"

"You burnt piece of toast," Nico growled.

"Burnt piece of toast?" Will asked, half entertained and half confused

"How dare you place my favorite cereal on the top shelf? You know, the one where I can't reach?" Nico berated grumpily.

"Hey, hey," Will said. "It's my favorite cereal too. And the offer still stands. Need some help?"

The pair had a little stare down, with Nico being stubborn and not accepting the help and Will standing there with a raised eyebrow and a smile. (Will just couldn't take Nico seriously when he was in black pajamas with cats on them. And not to mention his bedhead that made his hair look fluffy and the pout that was on his face. It was too adorable.)

Then without a word, Will walked over and grabbed the box of cereal on the top shelf. He placed it next to Nico and pecked him on the nose. Nico huffed and looked away but there was a blush on his cheeks and a small smile tugging at his lips. Will smiled and kissed him again on the forehead before walking off.

-----

A/n: literally just cute fluff

And also my titles are getting worse and worse.

-Victoria :)

inspired by tumblr post below - credit goes to bluebilots (and yes, the post is about voltron and klance but I imagined solangelo could fit this too so)