Neko Nico

Will woke up to a scratching sound on the his cabin door. Seeing as he was the first one awake, he got up to open the door. When he did, he saw a small black kitten with wide brown eyes looking up at Will.

Will's heart melted at the sight of this kitten. He knelt down and scooped him up and held him close to his chest.

"Oh my gods, aren't you just the cutest thing ever," Will cooed.

The black kitten just curled up into a ball and snuggled up against Will's chest.

"Awww," Will whispered. His eyes were filled to the brim with affection.

Then he had a thought. 'Hey, this kitten reminds me of Nico! I bet he'll love this kitten too.'

And off he went to find Nico.

-----

Will couldn't find Nico in his cabin. 'Strange,' he thought. He couldn't find him at the sword fighting arena either. He decided to go to the dining pavilion to continue his search.

Once he got there, he began to ask campers if they had seen Nico, bringing the kitten along with him. All of them had the same reaction when they saw the cat that Will was still cradling. They "awwed" and complimented the cat for being adorable.

The black kitten remained in Will's hands, not wanting to move. Whenever someone other than Will tried to touch the cat, he would glare at them and paw at their hands.

Will was ready to move on and find Nico somewhere else when his friend Lou Ellen came up to him. She seemed nervous and was fidgeting with her hands.

The cat perked its head up from its sleeping position and hissed at her. Will pet his back and calmed the kitten before he sat back down on Will's hand, glaring at Lou Ellen.

"Hey, Will. So, um, about that kitten you have. That's kinda Nico you're holding," she said, glancing at the cat.

Will's eyebrows raised in shock. He looked down to the kitten who was now sleeping and purring. That's when realization dawned on him.

'That's why he reminds me so much of Nico. It's because he is Nico!'

"Aww, hey Neeks. You're a kitty cat now! You know, you're really adorable as a cat," Will said to Nico.

Nico looked away (probably because Will said he was adorable and he was flustered) only to look back up and glare at him (probably for calling him "Neeks").

Lou Ellen interrupted their moment by informing Will on how Nico turned into a cat. "The Hecate Cabin was playing truth or dare and they dared me to turn Nico into a kitten. Don't worry though! It only lasts for a couple of hours. Sorry about that." She looked at Nico when she said the last part, a sheepish smile on her face.

Nico only nodded in acknowledgement. "I guess he accepts your apology," Will said for Nico.

Will said goodbye to Lou Ellen and they went their separate ways.

-----

Will went to his favorite place in camp, which was a secluded clearing with a few flowers and a small pond. He found it soothing, watching the birds flap around and the water in the pond rippling from the fish.

He placed Nico onto the grass and laid down next to him. He stroked his black fur and kissed his forehead every once in a while.

Nico accepted his kisses and cuddled with Will in response.

Soon enough, they both fell asleep with Will hugging Nico's cat form to his chest.

When Will woke up, he found that Nico had turned back into human form. He had his arms wrapped around the smaller boy and their legs were tangled with each other's. He only smiled at Nico's angelic face before falling back asleep.

-----

A/n: Here ya go, have some fluff
()*:・゚
I couldn't figure out a way to end this but I hope you liked it!

-Victoria :)