Airport Shenanigans

(inspired by the the media above)

Will had just gotten off a 10 hour flight. He walked out into the terminal, nervously waiting for Nico to come and surprise him.

You see, Will and Nico were both journalists that did stories all over the world. So they both had their fair share of traveling to do.

For as long as Will could remember, when one would pick up the other from the airport, they would always surprise and embarrass each other.

*flashback to the last time Will picked Nico up from the airport*

Will was bouncing around on his toes, straining his neck to try and spot his boyfriend in a swarm of tourists and business people.

When he finally saw Nico's raven black hair, he tried to get his attention.

But he didn't need to. Will's outfit got the attention of every passerby.

The moment Nico saw him, his eyes went wide and his face turned a deep red color. His face was priceless as he gaped at Will.

Why, you ask?

Because Will was wearing a pair of zebra-print pants, a neon green shirt, and a polka-dotted fedora (god only knows where Will found that hat). Just for Nico.

Not only that, Will also held a huge cardboard sign that read "LOOKING FOR MY SUNSHINE." The sign was bedazzled with gems of every color of the rainbow.

Nico had attempted to rush past Will but Will was too quick. He grabbed Nico and lifted him up, planting kisses all over his face.

Nico tried to wriggle out of Will's grasp but to no avail.

"Did you just try to sneak past me?" Will asked, pretending to be offended.

"Yes, yes I was," Nico simply stated.

"What? You don't like my outfit?!"

Nico only giggled at Will's ensemble before giving him a kiss.

After they pulled apart, Will hung onto Nico a little longer and whispered, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Will."

*end flashback*

Oh gods, now it was Will's turn to be embarrassed. He couldn't fathom what Nico would do to top his surprise. He started walking around trying to see if he could find Nico before he found him.

Suddenly the airport loudspeakers crackled. "Hey, Will! It's Nico here."

Will couldn't believe his ears. Nico?! He stopped in his tracks and looked at one of the speakers.

"You're probably really confused right now but this is my surprise!" Nico announced. Everybody in the terminal was now enthralled by this sudden interruption to their schedules.

"I'm gonna sing a song to you.." Nico said.

Will smiled. This isn't so bad. In fact, he loved Nico's singing. Nico always sung to him whenever he was feeling extremely anxious or sad.

The next thing Will knew, he heard a familiar soft, angelic voice over the loudspeakers.

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When the skies are...GAY."