Foggy

(inspired by the pic above - credit: otpprompts on tumblr)

"Honey, I'm hooome!" Will shouted as he closed the front door.

Nico looked up from his book and rolled his eyes at his husband. "Really? That cliche?"

"Oh come on! You know you love it." Will went over to Nico and sat down next to him. Nico only lifted his feet up and put it on Will's lap. "Maybe a little," Nico admitted with a smile.

"You know, you look amazing in those glasses. You should wear them more often," Will commented. Nico reached his hand up and touched the frame of his big, squarish glasses, having forgotten it was there. "Well first of all, they're my reading glasses so I don't need them outside. And second, I look like a big dork in them."

"Yeah, but an adorable dork," Will replied. He leaned towards Nico and kissed his forehead and then progressed to his lips. Nico happily tangled his hands into Will's hair, pulling him closer. Then out of nowhere, Nico pushed Will away.

"Great. Now my glasses are all foggy!" Nico whined. Will only chuckled at his spouse was being before saying, "Calm down, Neeks. It's not the end of the world, now is it?"

Nico only gave a small "hmph" before giving in and taking off his glasses and pulling Will in for another kiss.