The Human Radiator

Will awoke to something squirming against his back. Groggily, he turned over and adjusted his eyes to see in the dark. What he saw was a mop of black hair, the body that went with it was covered by their shared blanket.

Will peeled off the cover, which was met with some grumbling coming from Nico. He was curled up tight, right next to Will. Mumbling, Nico reached out blindly for the blanket and pulled it back over them.

Will chuckled softly. "What are you doing, Neeks?"

"I'm cold," Nico murmured as he snuggled closer to Will and gripped the front of his shirt. "And you're like a human radiator."

Will giggled. "A human radiator, you say?"

Nico nodded and looked up at Will with bleary eyes. "The warmest human radiator ever," Nico said.

Will leaned down a little and placed a kiss on Nico's forehead. "Okay, go back to sleep. I'll keep you warm."

Nico obliged and settled back down again but not without tangling his legs with Will's. Will, in turn, slung his arm around the smaller boy's waist and hugged him closer. Together, they fell asleep to the sound of each other's breathing.

• • •

A/n: Oof, this one's a short one BUT there will be a long one next week (hopefully)!!

Rant time: I really despise my science class and the teachers there HOO BOOOIIII. THEY CANT TEACH AND THEY ARE SO BIASED MMMMMMM GOTTA LOVE THAT.

THREE MORE MIDTERMS NEXT WEEK AND IT'S ALL ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS OK WISH ME LUCK (AGAIN).

-Victoria :)