Happily Ever After

June 12, 2016

Katy's POV:

"I'm not ready to leave. It feels like we just got here." Ariana says shutting her suitcase. Today is our last day of the honeymoon. We still have a couple of hours until our jet leaves though. "I'm not ready to leave either, but at the same time I am. I mean, I get to go back home and show you off as my wife now." I tell Ariana. I don't think I'll ever get used to the fact that she's mine. I wouldn't have it any other way though.

"How do you feel about taking home all of those animals by the way?" Ariana asks me. Our second day here, a pack of eight stray dogs, and one cat, showed up out of nowhere. They've hung around us since. They're all fluffy sweethearts and they kept Pignoli and Kepling company when Ariana and I went to do stuff.

"Do you think we'd be able to take eight extra dogs and a cat home with us? What if they belong to the owner of this place?" "I wondered that too but I called the owner and he said even though they're on the property, they don't belong to him or anyone else. Apparently they've just hitched rides on boats in the past and showed up here. We're one of the few groups that have actually paid attention to them. I know it would be excessive to have ten dogs and a cat, but our house is big enough and these babies need a home." I sigh as Ariana gives me her famous puppy dog face.

"What do you say, Kep? You want nine new siblings to come home with us?" I ask making him bark and bounce around in joy. "I'll take that as a yes. Okay, they can come home with us. But I get to name the cat at least." I say making Ariana squeal and jump in my arms to hug me. "I promise you won't regret this! I've already got names picked out for the dogs too!" Ariana says leading me outside to the dogs and cat.

"This is Coco."

"This is Toulouse

"This is Toulouse."

"This is Ophelia

"This is Ophelia."