Heading home

June 8, 2013
Katy's POV:
Nothing has really happened the past couple of days. Ariana had to go in and record some songs again for a few hours so I stayed with Jennette until she got done. Yesterday I got to tour the set of Sam and Cat. Ariana and I may or may not have done some things in Cat's bed after everyone, including Jennette left. Sorry not sorry Nickelodeon. Anyways tonight is the world premiere of Sam and Cat. I'm pretty stoked to see my girl and best friend on the tv again. All we have done today is laid around Ariana's apartment and watched movies and Netflix. And no, there was no chill involved. I mean Jennette's here so that would've been aca-awkward.

"I'm bored. Katy entertain mean." Jennette said shifting around on Ariana's love seat to where she was hanging upside down. "The hell am I supposed to do to entertain you exactly?" I ask. "We could tell really bad jokes again?" "I think we both know the answer to that Curdy, I mean Ariana would sit us in time out." "I basically am the mother of you two so yeah I probably would." Ariana says making the three of us laugh. "How much longer until show time?" Jennette asks. "A little more than two hours." Ariana says after checking her phone.

"Tee, I wish you didn't have to go home tomorrow. Can I kidnap you and have you live with me?" Jennette says making me laugh. "Wait until I finish my senior year at least." "What are you doing after you graduate?" "Well I'm hoping to get some sort of scholarship for softball. But while I'm in college I'll be studying to become an Obstetrician. But if neither of those work out then I'll study to at least be a nurse in like the labor and delivery unit. I really just wanna be in the medical field somehow cause that's my dream, well besides softball obviously." "Dude that's amazing! You're bound to get a scholarship somehow. I've creeped on your school's videos of your games and stuff. You're a beast." "Ha thanks Curdy. I've been playing since I started tee-ball at age three." "Thats so cute babe. Where do you wanna go to college?" Ariana asks. "Well honestly I would like to go to the University of Florida. Their softball team is amazing! Not to mention their medical program is really good too." "You should go to UCLA." Jennette says finally sitting up. "Are you kidding me? There's only a 17% acceptance rate. I mean I'm good at softball but not that good." "Psh whatever. You would bring their softball team back to life man." "Whatever you say Curdy. Whatever you say."

-------------------------------------------------------

So we just got done watching the world premiere of Sam and Cat. Dan really outdid himself again. That show is hilarious! I cannot wait to see more. "I am so proud of you guys." I say wrapping one arm around Jennette's shoulders and the other around Ariana's. "Awww." They both say laying their heads on my shoulders. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much after tomorrow. Like I'm gonna have to keep myself busy so I don't get depressed from the lack of your presence." I say. "You're gonna make me cry." Jennette said. After a few more minutes of sitting in saddening silence, I decide to go pack up my stuff. Jennette gets up and comes with me. "I'm gonna give you and Ariana some time alone so I'm gonna say goodnight now and head to my apartment." "You don't have to do that you know?" "I know but it's your last night with her. I want you guys to have the time to yourselves. Besides we can always go clubbing again at three in the morning." She says smirking. "I think we should do that actually. I mean my flight isn't even until 11:15 LA time. We would be able to get away with it, I would just have to tell Ariana that insomnia is being a bitch again and that she needs to sleep without me disturbing her." "Sounds like a plan. So are we shooting for three then or?" "I guess it depends on what happens tonight if you get my drift..." "Yeah that's why I'm giving you two time. I'll have my phone on so just text me when she falls asleep and we will head out." "Will do." "Okay I'm gonna leave now. Talk to you later." She says fist bumping me and leaving the room.

After she leaves, I start packing. Fifteen to twenty minutes later I'm done. I walk out into the living room to see Ariana is still on the couch watching tv. I jump over the back of her couch and land next to her. "What we watching?" I say putting my arm around her. She doesn't say anything. Instead, she takes my arm off her shoulder without looking at me and scoots away. "Ari?" "What?" She snaps still not looking at me. "Did I do something wrong? You seem mad." "I'm fine." "Well okay...its just you normally let me put my arm around you or hold your hand." "Did you ever think that maybe I don't wanna be touched by you 24/7?" Okay that hurt, especially since she's normally the one that initiates for me to do stuff like that. "Okay something is up. What did I do wrong? You were fine before I went to pack." "I said I'm fucking fine Katy! God stop asking already!" This time she turns to me. I see tears in her eyes. "Stop lying to me and maybe I won't have to keep asking!" I snap back. She shakes her head and gets up to walk away. I get up and grab her arm preventing her from leaving. I have to find out what's up. "Let me go!" "No I'm not letting go until you tell me what's up." "I said I'm fine!" She yells as tears have finally made their way down her face. I pull her into a hug. She starts hitting my chest and screams "don't touch me! I don't wanna be near you!" The more she tries to pull away, the tighter my arms wrap around her. A few more seconds of trying to fight me off, she collapses in my arms and begins sobbing. I sit us down on the couch and start rubbing my fingers through her hair. If it's one thing I've learned these past few days, it's that stroking her cheek with my thumb or running my fingers through her hair calms her down.