Typical Morning After Sex

Katy's POV:
Ariana sleeps peacefully in my arms. It's barely passed ten o'clock, yet she's out like its three in the morning. She said I exhausted her. Whoops. I'm surprised I'm not asleep myself, but let's be honest here, having insomnia plus sex with Ariana Grande, that's enough to keep you up for a week. I should probably lay down and at least attempt to sleep, but suddenly it occurs to me that I haven't checked my phone at all today. Shit, Shane is gonna be pissed if I don't call or text him.

I slowly pull away from Ariana and tuck her into the covers more until I can come back. I put my bra and underwear back on and make my way to her balcony. I never had pajamas to put on anyways right? I dial Shane's number and he answers after only three rings.

"Well it's about time miss Hollywood calls her lonely cousin in Hicksville!"

"Hey sorry it's just been a really long ass and crazy day to say the least."

"Well you better update Duke and I now that you've finally called."

"Wait is Duke still with you? Isn't it past midnight at home?"

"He may or may not have stayed the night. But that's beside the point. Now update us before we come through the phone and choke the living hell out of you."

"Okay okay geez, don't get your gay little dick in a twist."

"My dick being gay has nothing to do with me wanting to choke you."

"It does with Duke." I say mumbling and praying that he doesn't hear me.

"I heard that. Now are you gonna tell us about your first full day or can we go back to Netflix and chilling."

"Okay one, I did not need to know about your past midnight activities, and two I'm getting there. I'm just not sure how to put it...but you have to promise not to get mad at me."

"I promise."

"Okay so" I begin telling him all of the events today. Starting with the club at three am with red bull and finishing with my pelvis thrust off with Frankie and Jennette.

"Dammit Katy we talked about this! You're supposed to tell people when you're hurt! Do you want others to suffer too because you didn't want to crack for a few seconds and get help?"

"I get it okay? I understand now and I've cried enough about it. I've learned my lesson. You're only like the hundredth person to tell me today."

"Well maybe you'll finally listen then. But wait, did you say you cried? Jesus, the last time I remember you crying was when the Packers won the super bowl two years ago."

"Hey I was proud of my boys okay? It was a very heartfelt moment. But yes I did cry. Shane I really hurt and scared Ariana. I couldn't help but cry because I felt like shit hurting her."

"I understand. But are you okay now? And is Ariana okay with her ankle?"

"Yeah we're both fine."

"Okay good. So where is Ariana? I figured she would be trying to talk too?"

"Oh she's passed out in dreamland right now. She's exhausted."

"Oh I bet." I can hear him and Duke laughing and making cat call noises.

"The hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Gotta go, love you bye!" He hangs up before I have time to reply. I roll my eyes and stick my phone back in my pocket. It's only a few seconds later that I have to get it back out because someone has texted me.