Let's Actually Have Sex

Katy's POV:
"BULLSHIT. I WON AND YOU KNOW IT!"

"LIES, FRANKIE! LIES! KATY OUT PELVISED US. JUST ACCEPT DEFEAT"

"JENNETTE WHY ARE YOU ON HER SIDE. SHE KICKED YOUR ASS"

"ENOUGH BITCHES! I WON AND EVERYONE IN LA KNOWS IT. FRANKIE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT ALREADY." I scream to interrupt him and Jennette. Our pelvis thrust off was a success, well for Frankie and I at least. I beat him by a landslide, but still a win nonetheless. Our competition got so bad that Ariana, her mother, and her Nona and Granpa all went outside onto their balcony. They knew there would be wayyyy too much stupidity between the three of us.

"NO ONE DEFEATS FRANKIE. YOU MAY HAVE WON BUT I WILL ALWAYS BE UNDEFEATED!"

"OKAY CAUSE THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE?"

"JENNETTE WHY YOU ALWAYS GOTTA PUT YOUR TWO CENTS IN ON EVERYTHING"

"CAUSE THE LORD GAVE ME A MOUTH AND THE FIRST AMENDMENT GAVE ME FREEDOM OF SPEECH!"

"WHY THE HELL WE STILL YELLING!" I chime in.

"BECAUSE IT IS SO NECESSARY AT A TIME LIKE THIS. NOW KEEP YELLING BEFORE I KILL YOUR DOG!"

"FRANKIE I DONT EVEN HAVE A DOG!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE I KILLED IT KATY!"

"WELL THAT EXPLAINS WHY I NEVER MET HIM!"

"IT WAS A HER. YOU APOLOGIZE TO CORNELIA THIS INSTANT!"

"WHY DONT YOU APOLOGIZE TO MY ASS GRANDE!" I scream at Frankie as I begin pelvic thrusting again. He's about to scream again before we are interrupted.

"OH MY GOD ENOUGH! YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN YELLING FOR TEN MINUTES! FRANKIE, I TOLD YOU TO STOP THREATENING TO KILL NONEXISTENT DOGS, JENNETTE STOP LAUGHING BECAUSE YOU ARE ENCOURAGING THIS NONSENSE TO CONTINUE. AND KATY, OH MY GOD GET YOUR PELVIS UNDER CONTROL BEFORE I SAW EVERYTHING BELOW YOUR NAVAL OFF!" Ariana screams. Her mother, Granpa and Nona stand behind her. They're trying to look stern but the attempt is ruined when they are overtaken by laughter.

"Well shit." The three of us say at once.

"I won just to throw that out there. So ha! Suck it Grande!" I say pointing my finger in Frankie's face. He smirks and pushes my finger away. "I think it's the other Grande sibling's job to do that." Ariana turns a deep shade of red while Jennette cackles and fist bumps Frankie.  I roll my eyes and respond with a "hardy har har." A few minutes later Ariana decides it's time for us to leave before Frankie and I start another dance off or make more unnecessary comments to each other. She pulls Jennette and I out of the house. We barely have time to say goodbye to everyone and thank her mother and Nona for dinner.

"Later booty bopper!" I scream to Frankie. "Bye bye booty bandit!" Frankie yells back. Ariana rolls her eyes and begins driving us back to the apartment.

"I think that went well." I say poking Ariana's cheek. "Oh shut up."

*later that night*

I get out of the shower to see my pajamas are missing. The hell? That's when I notice the bathroom door is unlocked, when I specifically remember locking it. Ariana and I have been teasing each other since we got back from dinner with her family. Stealing my pajamas? Oh she's so dead.

"Ariana!" I yell. There's no reply. "Baaaabbbbeeee!" I yell louder this time. "Yes?" I hear outside of the bathroom. I can just picture the smirk plastered on her face. "Any idea where my pajamas are?" "I have no idea what you're talking about." "Well they're gone, even though I brought them in here with me." "What a shame. Guess you're gonna have to come out in nothing but your bra and underwear. Or maybe even naked? I don't judge." I roll my eyes and smile. Even trying to be seductive makes her cute. I put my underwear and bra on and walk out, not even bothering to dry off. If she wants a show, she'll get a show.