Just Date Already

Katy's POV:
"Alright guys, I realize starting to chug the tequila was a bad idea but did you really have to put a blind fold over my eyes? I can't see anything!" I shout. Everything went black and I honestly thought I had passed out again, but then I realized Lindsey and Shane had blindfolded me. "Well we planned on blindfolding each other and seeing who could guess what kind of soda shots they were, but you were getting a little too extreme. I mean the point of the tequila was just for you to get a little bit of buzz, not hardcore drunkard on the street. Would you really want a hangover tomorrow while working at the daycare?" Shane says. He has a point. Honestly I'm not even sure why I accepted the tequila to begin with. Then I remember the text I had received. "Give it back." I say holding out my arms and moving them around to try and find the tequila again. Ariana, what have you done to my heart and mind.

"Okay new plan. We're gonna hide the tequila and your phone." Shane says. "No! You can't hide my phone! Ariana is gonna think I'm ignoring her!" "Trust me Katy, Shane and I both have her number and she has ours. We will text her and tell her that it's best you don't use your phone tonight for fear your sadness won't get any better. Besides you're that person that can be completely crushed and feel like there's no hope, but then you go to sleep and the next morning you're fine and feel ten times better. She'll understand. Just try to relax and enjoy some middle school memories with your cousin and best friend." Lindsey says patting my head. "Okay fine. But you both gotta swear you'll tell Ariana why I'm not responding." "We will. Now drink this and tell us what three sodas are in this shot."

June 10, 2013
"Wake the hell up!" Someone says jumping on me. I groan while opening my eyes only to see my best friend looking down on me. "Good morning! I made pancakes." "Thanks Linds. Can you do me a favor though?" "Anything for my best friend." She says ruffling my hair. I fake smile and then scream "GET OFF OF ME THIS INSTANT." "Harsh." She says getting off of me and standing next to my bed. "What time do we sit on the children?" I say sitting up now and rubbing my eyes. "Daycare opens at 7:00" "What time is it now then?" "6:00. Now hurry up and get dressed. Oh and don't wear anything you wouldn't want to get ruined. There's babies after all." "This morning just gets better and better." I say sarcastically while getting up to get dressed. I find a simple t-shirt and yoga pants to put on. After I get dressed, I head downstairs to meet Lindsey and eat breakfast. After we eat, we brush our teeth, do our hair, then we're out the door.

"Oh by the way, here's your phone." Lindsey says handing me my phone as we back out of my driveway. I look down at it and slowly take it from her hand. "Do I even wanna check it?" I say laughing. "Honestly, let's just say the sex must've been really good. I mean your girl texted you about ten times in two hours. Shane texted her and told her what was up though. She didn't text you after that." Lindsey says. I finally decide to check my phone.

A: I really hate that you had to go home but I hope you at least made it back safely?

A: helloooo?

A: babe? You better not be ignoring me

A: did your plane crash or something?!? It's been over an hour since your flight was supposed to land

A: OH MY GOD ARE YOU DEAD?!?!

A: please don't die 😭😭😭

A: okay so I checked to see if anything happened and it says your plane landed on time

A: so I'm glad you didn't crash and that you're alive then

A: but if you don't answer, I'll kill you

A: Katy. I'm serious. Answer your damn phone or you'll wish your plane did crash. Love you babe ❤️