Shipping Kariana

No One's POV:
Katy's mind was racing at a thousand miles an hour. She's been trying to calm herself down the entire ride so far, but nothing has worked. Jennette couldn't help but occasionally turn around to check on her best friend. Katy's eyes never seemed to leave the window as she tapped her foot on the floor anxiously. "Maybe you should come to dinner with us." Jennette whispered to Frankie. He wasn't the least bit worried. He had been in that situation before, so he knew it was just the first stage of anxiety and that she would soon calm down. "She'll be okay Jennette. Her nerves just have to get use to this first." "I know she will. I just think they would calm down faster if both of us were there tonight. Dan won't mind if you come along anyways, he loves you." "Well if you insist. But I'm only doing it so her tits will calm down. If she keeps this up they'll fly off her chest." Frankie whispered making Jennette laugh.

Jennette's laughter brought Katy out of her nervous trance. "What happened? Did I miss something?" She finally spoke up. "No. We were just talking about how your tits are gonna fly off your chest if you don't calm down." This time Katy laughed. Her being able to laugh caused her to calm down somewhat. That's when the three of them realized she just needed laughter to officially relax her. Ten minutes and several dark humorous jokes later, the three arrived at the restaurant. "Okay, okay one more please. I thought of a great one." Jennette says as the three get out of the car. "Go ahead." Frankie says rolling his eyes. This was getting way out of hand. "Why can't orphans play baseball?" "I don't know. Why can't orphans play baseball?, Jennette?" Frankie asked. He already regretted asking, for fear of what she was gonna say. "They don't know where home is." "JENNETTE MCCURDY HAVE YOU NO HEART." Frankie screamed. Katy toppled over laughing her head off. She's always been that person that had a really dark and twisted sense of humor so of course she would get a kick out of such a joke.

"I'm going inside. You two try to compose yourselves and then come join us. Jennette, enjoy dinner because you're going to hell afterwards." Frankie said shaking his head and walking inside. Ariana smiled when she saw her brother walk into the restaurant unexpectedly. She waved for him to join her, Dan, and Dan's wife at the table. Frankie smiled and walked to the table while greeting everyone. "Not that I'm not happy to see you" Ariana said hugging her brother. "But what are you doing here?" "Jennette and Katy wanted me to come. I hope that's okay Dan?" "Of course it is Frankie! You know I enjoy your company. So where are those two anyways? I'm excited to meet Katy." Dan said. "Oh they're coming. They're outside trying to compose themselves. Jennette told a terrible joke and neither of them could stop laughing." Frankie said picking up his menu. Ariana rolled her eyes while smiling. She should've known they were held up due to their laughter. "What was the joke?" Dan asked. "Oh trust me, you don't want to know."

Outside in the parking lot, Katy and Jennette were still laughing of course. Every time both of them would stop, the other would start again a few seconds later. "Why...are we...still...laughing." Katy said in between laughs. "I'm...not...sure. But we should've...been inside...five...minutes ago." Jennette answered back. Katy stood up from being toppled over with her hands on her knees as she laughed the hardest she had over a joke in a long time. Jennette did the same. After a few more chuckles, they were composed (for the most part) and walked into the restaurant. Neither of them could stop smiling. Ariana saw Katy and Jennette before they saw her. She may or may not have kept her eyes locked on the door after Frankie said they were still outside. Ariana was blown away by Katy's new appearance. Was that the same Katy she made love to earlier that morning? Katy finally saw Ariana and her smile grew even wider, if that was possible. Katy and Jennette walked over to the group and joined them.

"Hey love. You look gorgeous." Katy said sitting down beside Ariana and kissing her cheek, making her blush. "Says you. I mean have you seen yourself?" Ariana said making Katy laugh. "Don't get use to this side of Katy, it's a rare thing." "Well that's okay because both sides are perfect." Katy blushed at Ariana's comment. "Katy I'm so glad you could join us. Also you and Jennette matching is great. How are you liking your stay with Ariana?" Dan asked. "It's been amazing Mr. Schneider. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I love your work. I've been a fan of you since All That started. Lori Beth Denburg will always be my spiritual animal. Also, we're supposed to be the Blue Sisters I think?" Katy said making everyone laugh. "Well thank you Katy, I appreciate that. I love making people laugh for a living. And please, call me Dan. Also, the Blues Brothers have nothing on you two." The rest of the evening consisted of low of laughter as everyone got to know Katy better.