Ariana Tops

December 15, 2013

Ariana's POV:
I'm so sore today after last nights activities. But I can't complain I guess. Jennette went with Katy to the gym today. I was gonna go but literally all I can do without some part of my body screaming from the soreness, is sit down on Katy's couch. She told Kepling to stay with me until she got back. I didn't like the idea of her service dog staying behind to take care of someone other than her, but he didn't argue like he normally does so I guess it's okay.

Last night was almost the definition of perfect. I say almost because the activities last night reminded me that Katy takes care of everything and makes everything about me. She wasn't kidding when she said 'Katy tops'. Don't get me wrong, I love being taken care of and spoiled, but she never lets me do anything for her. She said she's just use to doing everything herself and that I shouldn't feel bad, but I do. Also, she's always the dominant one in the bedroom. She's only let me touch her once and that was the first time we had sex. Every time I've tried to return the favor or show her how much I love her in that way it's always "not tonight" or "trust me I get my share listening to you". I'm starting to feel like she doesn't trust me enough or something.

Her birthday is tomorrow too so I'm freaking out because I don't know what to do for her. I wanna do something that will blow her mind and show her how appreciative I am of her, but I'm afraid she'll turn around and make it all about me somehow.

"Hello? Anybody home?" I hear someone yell. "In here." I yell back. A few seconds later Shane comes walking into the living room. "Did Katy ditch you?" He says smirking at me. I didn't realize how much they look alike until now. Damn that Oliver smirk.

"Her and Jennette went to the gym actually." "Yeah I know. Katy called me and told me what's up." His smirk never leaves his face. "Oh like you've never been sore from sex before." "Hey, I never said that. But anyways I came over here cause we need to discuss what we are gonna do for Katy's birthday. Any ideas?" He asks sitting down beside me now. "No. I want to do something for her because she's done so much for me but I'm afraid she'll turn around and make it about me somehow. She won't let me take care of her hardly. Why is that?" I ask sighing.

"I don't know really. She's always been this way. Like she hates relying on people for stuff and she hates coming undone in front of someone." That explains why she won't let me return the favor in bed then. "If anyone could get her to relax and come undone though, it's you Ariana." I don't know why but Shane saying that makes me smile really big. He looks at me and then his eyes widen. "What's wrong?" I ask getting concerned. "I have a great idea on what to do for Katy. By the time this is done, 'Katy tops always' will be a thing of the past."

-------------------------------------------------------

"And you're sure she'll like it?" "Ariana believe me, she'll love it. I'm basically Katy's twin so just take my word for it. Besides she can deny it all she wants, but she secretly loves little Hicksville things like this. I'm sure she will be excited to share a little bit of Tennessee with you too." Shane tries to assure me. The two of us came up with renting a cabin for her birthday. Only her and I would be staying in it though. How else is 'Ariana tops' gonna be a thing if others are around after all?

"Okay I'm trusting you with this. Which one should I get?" "Hm. Get one that's not scary movie looking but also not Beverly Hills gone country either if that makes sense." I scroll through cabin rentals on my phone until I come across one that meets Shane's weird description. Apparently Shane becomes impatient because he snatches my phone out of my hand. I try to retrieve it but he only gets up from the couch and turns his back towards me. "How about this?" He says turning around and showing me a cabin. I fall in love instantly.