The Perks of Open Mic Night

March 8, 2015

Katy's POV:
"So you guys are back together then?" "Yeah, but I told her we need to take things slow for a while cause I wanna treat her the way she deserves this time. Plus, I need time to get over this jackass stage." Jennette nods her head in understanding. We're currently sitting in our kitchen eating breakfast and discussing what happened last night with us.

"Does that mean you have told her about everything that's happened then?" "Uh no....she just kinda gave me the rundown of her Honeymoon tour dates and stuff. Would it be smart to even tell her all of this shit before she leaves?"

(A/N I know the Honeymoon tour started on February 25th and ended October 25th in 2015, but it's gonna start on March 10th and end November 6th in the story)

"Would it be smart to keep everything from her for that long? I mean dude the tour has six legs. Do you realize how long you would be keeping that from her?" I sigh knowing she's right. I'm just afraid to see how Ariana is gonna react when she hears everything I've done. And that's the thing, she has to hear everything I've done. I can't tell her a few things and leave out the others cause they all add up together in the end.

"You know, you could always just start out by telling the innocent clubbing stories? Like the first few where all we did was drink and have dance offs with random people. We didn't start taking people home until after the stabbing thing from Brad." She has a point. We did have some semi-innocent nights of just dancing and drinking. I got rid of my filter for everything the first night I took anyone home.

October 2, 2014

"Yo, Tee!" I turn my head to the side to see Jennette walking over towards me. A very attractive guy follows behind her. "Katy, this is Ryan. Ryan, meet Katy." Jennette introduces the two of us as we shake hands.

"It's very nice to meet you, Katy." I can feel my body start to melt over the sound of his voice. "Likewise. I love your accent. Where are you from if you don't mind me asking?" He chuckles before answering. "I'm from Australia. I just moved out here with my aunt and uncle." Oh, Australia. That just makes him even more attractive. Why do I feel the need to get rid of my filter all of the sudden? Eh, fuck it. Who has fun with one anyways?

"So if you're from Australia, does that mean you enjoy Australian kissing?" I ask smirking at him. I notice Jennette smirking at me as well. She knows where I'm going with this.

"I'm not sure if I know what that is actually." He says chuckling. "That's okay. It's just like a French kiss, except it's down under." Ryan smiles at me as his cheeks turn red. Bye bye filter. "You know, I might have to let you teach me how then. Can I buy you a drink?" He asks extending his hand for me to take.

"Wait, before you go anywhere. You're not secretly gay, are you?" Jennette asks looking him up and down. "Well if he is, I'm gonna make him straight tonight. Come on lover boy. I hear a lot of rum & cokes calling my name."

"Hey at least you had a really hot person to start everything off with. Do you and Ryan still talk or hook up? I know Logan is the only person from campus that you use as a friend with benefits, I just didn't know if you had anyone outside of classes though." Jennette asks making me chuckle. "I mean we occasionally talk and meet up. Most of the time it's just checking up with each other. Oh, we also send body progress photos where we've been working out more." Jennette's eyes go wide.

"He's more muscular now? Damn. I thought he was before. You're saying there's more?" "Oh yeah. Let me find the last picture he sent me."