The Idea

May 28, 2013
Ariana's POV:
"Jennette, are you sure this is a good idea? I love my fans and you know I would do anything for them, but a week long sleepover at my new apartment that I've barely had enough time to fully move into, with one of them, doesn't that sound kind of risky? I mean what if they turn out to be a creeper or even a murderer!"

"Ari, I really think you're freaking out about this way too much. Besides this was Dan's idea to get everyone hyped for Sam and Cat"

"Then how come you don't have to host a sleepover too?"

"Cause I'm not the one with a music career on the side that could also get people hyped up"

I sigh knowing she's right. I probably am freaking out about this way too much. Don't get me wrong, I love my fans and I have always wanted to meet, heck even hangout with them. I just never imagined hosting a week long sleepover in my new apartment for one.

"It will be fine Ari, and remember, ole Jennette is on the floor above you" she says slinging an arm around me. Jennette was the one that somehow convinced me to move out of my house and into this apartment complex with her. It's very large and extremely nice. It makes you feel right at home too, even if you're just getting on the elevator, so I cannot complain.

"So have they announced the winner yet?" I ask.

"Yep. It's a 30 year old male from Seattle"

"What?!?!" I scream while slightly having a panic attack while Jennette laughs.

"Relax kid, I'm just messing with you. This contest was only for girls under 20, remember?" She says as she finally stops laughing.

"That's not funny Jennette" I say slapping her arm. Although thinking about it more makes me slightly chuckle. How bad would that have been?

"Actually the real winner is Katy Oliver, a 17 year old from Nashville Tennessee. This is what she looks like" she says handing me her phone. I'm blown away by this girl's picture. She's absolutely gorgeous. Maybe this sleepover won't be such a bad idea after all.

*May 21, 2013, one week earlier*
Katy's POV:
"Wakey wakey Princess" I hear someone say while stroking my bangs back off my face.

That voice. I love that voice. It belongs to my best friend, and gay cousin, Shane. We're only a few weeks apart on age, so our family calls us 'the Twins'. We're inseparable

"Get up you lazy sack of ass" he says now pouring cold water on my head. I shoot up from my bed.

"What the actual fuck Shane!" I scream

"Wait so the actual fuck? Like the legit real thing?" He says smirking. I no longer can be mad. This is our 'pun' I guess you could say. We once heard someone say "what the actual fuck" in a store one day, and being the smartasses we are together started saying "woah he means business if he's talking about the actual fuck." It went from there, and has gone from there since actually.

"Yes Shane the real thing. I'm not talking about the off brand fuck either, I mean the actual fuck. The realio dealio kind man." We both laugh.

"So was there a reason you poured water on my head?" I say going into my bathroom and getting a towel to dry off with.

"Your ass is so hard to get up on Saturday mornings and I reallyyyyy need your help with something" he says looking distraught.

"Fine. What is it?"

"So I kinda told Duke last night I had a crush on him"

(A/n, if you know where I'm getting these guys' characters from, I will love you forever)