Fighting For You

Katy's POV:
"You brought your phone into the bathtub?" Ariana asks while laughing at me. "I put my waterproof phone case to use for sure. Allow me to get rid of this person." I say wrapping my arm around her torso. She interlaces our fingers when I do.

"Hello?" I finally answer.

"Ayeee wazzup cuz?"

"Shane? What are you doing calling from Cameron's phone?" I feel Ariana tighten her lock on my fingers. Oh boy.

"I kinda dropped mine in the toilet so it's currently sitting in a bowl of rice."

"You know it's kinda sad when you make me seem like the smarter cousin."

"It happens man. So how was your day with Ariana?"

"Amazing as always. We're currently relaxing right now." I say kissing her shoulder. Her response is splashing me with water. "Rude!" I say laughing at her.

"What's going on over there?" I can just see the smirk plastered on his face now.

"Nothing. Just Ariana being a child." She splashes me again. She's dead when I get off the phone. "Girl, you better stop there." "And if I don't?" "No sex." I say covering the mouth piece or my phone so Shane can't hear. She then pouts. Ha, I win again.

"Y'all getting rubby in the tubby?"

"Oh my God Shane. No."

"Okay good cause I need you to leave the tub for a second and go somewhere private."

"Why?"

"I have to tell you something. Something importanttttt."

"Okay one, you've been watching way too much spongebob, and two, your definition of important nowadays involves telling me about your squirrel dreams."

"I'm telling you those have meaning! They're once a week now! But anyways this involves your situation with Cameron." I wait a second and decide what to do. I mean it's not like I really have a situation with him anyways. I'm building a relationship with Ariana and he doesn't even like me that way.

"Hey babe, Shane needs to tell me something important apparently so I'm gonna step out onto your deck for a few minutes. Also I'm taking your robe." I say getting out of the tub. I steal her robe while winking at her and then walking outside to her deck.

"Okay I'm out here. What do you want?"

"Hurtful. Also I learned something interesting about Cameron today."

"And that is?"

"Apparently he has a crush on someone. Oh also he came to the gym with me today and we had to shower after working out. I really wish he was gay because he has such a big-"

"Okay Shane I get it! No need to tell me about what you saw."

"I was gonna say heart ya nasty. But yeah he has a pretty big dick too. Someone be rocking side to side by the time they're done riding him."

"Shane shut the fuck up! Now is this seriously all you have to tell me or can I go back to my bath?"

"I thought you hated taking baths? You always said it's like sitting in a water bed of filth."

"If Ariana Grande asks you to take a bath with her, you put all you beliefs aside and get your ass in that water."

"I'd agree but I'm kinda gay as hell so I couldn't put that belief aside. Anyways my main point of this phone call was to tell you that I think Cameron's crush is you."