Surgeries, Doughnut Licking, and Confessions

Katy's POV:

"Alright, I need you put your arm above your head and lay really still for me. The machine will tell you when to hold your breath." I hate CT scans but I'm certainly used to them by now. I wait for the machine to give me instructions and finish taking pictures of my abdomen. They determined my hand and knuckles were broken just by the swelling and bruising I had, as well as feeling around the surface of my skin. That hurt like a bitch. They wrapped my hand up in a cast, and now I'm having this done because they wanted to make sure Tristan didn't damage my intestines where he punched my stoma, or fracture my ribs where he kicked me. I swear if this ends up like the Megan situation, I'm gonna make his ass end up having surgery too.

After my CT scan is finished, I get back into my hospital bed and they wheel me back to my room in the ER. Jennette's room is across the hall from mine. I'm honestly not sure why they just didn't put us in one of the bigger rooms together.

"Howdy neighbor! How was your CAT scan?" Jennette calls while waving at me. "There still weren't any cats involved, so it was a total let down." "Yeah, there weren't any in mine either." "How do you feel?" "I should ask you that. You're the one that took more damage." Jennette says making me laugh.

"Even in separate rooms, you two find a way to talk to each other and laugh." Rodney says looking between our rooms and smiling. "Perks of being best friends." I say. "Well I just wanted to make sure you two were doing okay. Brad is out in the waiting room and Lisa, Demi, and Chris are on their way with Kepling." "He's literally never around for this shit." I say causing the three of us to laugh.

I try to give him free time and let him be a normal dog here and there since I'm still in remission. I put his service vest on him and use him in public just incase it hits but once we get back to places like Fillmore and there's other people around, I just kinda let him roam and love on people. Basically when he's not helping me, he's helping someone else out.

"Do the girls know yet?" Jennette asks. "I don't know. But I'm sure they'll know something is up when they look in the crowd and see everyone is missing except their family members." "Great. We didn't mean to ruin their night." I say. "You guys didn't ruin anything. Tristan, Connor, James are the ones that came after you guys." Why do I feel guilty for opening my mouth and setting them off though?

"I know that look, Tee. Don't even think about blaming yourself for what they did to us. You tried to protect the girls again. You shouldn't feel guilty over that." Jennette says. "The girls actually didn't even want Brad and them to be there. They were thinking about letting them come, but Brad made a comment to Camila yesterday that set her and the rest of the girls off. I specifically told Connor that they had to go somewhere else for the night. Brad said that Connor didn't say anything to him though." Rodney says.

"That would explain why Brad looked confused when I said the girls didn't want them there, and the other three looked like they wanted to kill me. I didn't even know they weren't actually invited though. I just figured the girls wouldn't want them there." I say. "And you ended up being correct. Connor, James, and Tristan just tried to weasel their way in. They're gonna be suspended from the rest of the tour." Rodney states.

"You're gonna tell everyone the truth on what happened though, right? Cause that's gonna look funny if the three of them are gone and Katy has a broken hand, then we both have bruised faces." "Of course I'm gonna tell the truth. I'm in charge of you two, so I don't plan to beat around the bush. And I certainly don't plan to be a manager like Scooter." I shouldn't laugh over that last part, but I do anyways. Rodney can be just as petty as Jennette and I  sometimes. That's why he fits so perfectly as our tour manager.

"So how are you two feeling then?" "My nose is a little sore, no shock there, and then this part of my abdomen hurts." Jennette says pointing to the upper right side. "Five bucks says he fucked up your liver somehow." I say causing Rodney to look at me in shock. "What? I'm in nurse more right now but she's also my best friend, so of course I'm not gonna act entirely professional about it." "Tee, you say that like my liver isn't already fucked up from all the drinking we did." "You two are a mess." Rodney says shaking his head at us before he turns to me and asks how I feel.