You Gay Bro?

Katy's POV:
"So where are we creating hell first?" Jennette asks Frankie as we walk out of the apartment lobby and out to his car. "Do you ever stop asking questions?" "Damn Frankie. I mean we're both wondering that. She's just the one that spoke up." Frankie rolls his eyes and chuckles. "Oh little booty bandit, you know not the love/hate relationship Jennette and I have." "I know not? What is this? The Middle Ages?" I ask and we all laugh.

"Anyways I figured we would do a little sight seeing. Walk of Fame sound good?" "I'm down. But the first person to offer me something, I'm taking their item and shoving it up their ass." "Maybe we should walk in a straight line and keep Katy on the end, Frankie. I have a feeling she's not kidding when she says she'll shove it up their ass."

*after walk of fame*

"Katy that dude has to go to the hospital now! What's wrong with you!" Frankie says slapping the back of my head as Jennette laughs. She hasn't stopped laughing since the incident happened and we got back in Frankie's car. I may or may not have slightly shoved a CD up some guy's ass. But in my defense, he would NOT leave me alone. Technically that's self defense in a way, right? "I told you if people tried to sell me stuff that their items would be shoved up their ass!" "You took his CD from his hand, knocked him down, screamed 'bite the pillow lover boy, I'm going in dry', and then shoved it into his ass. Through his damn pants!" "Okay maybe I was a little extreme. The popo understood it as self defense though. Plus the dude admitted to not leaving me alone, although I think he only did that because he was scared of me."

"You realize Ariana is gonna flip when she finds out right?" Frankie says. "Um. Well. You see, we don't exactly have to tell her. I mean Jennette and I didn't tell her about our clubbing experience yesterday morning." "YOU GUYS WENT CLUBBING. KATY YOU AREN'T EVEN EIGHTEEN YET." "MUST WE GO BACK TO THE SCREAMING." "I CANNOT HELP IT. IT THRIVES MY GREATNESS!" "Whatever Frankie. But yes we did, except it was that dance club that you can be sixteen and go in. You know the one that doesn't sell alcohol or anything?" "Ohhhh. I was about to say if you went to a real club, Dan would kill Jennette." "Speaking of Dan, he just texted me. He wants us to go out to dinner tonight at seven." Jennette pipes in. "Oh fancy. Katy you can chill at my place until they're done." Frankie says patting my head. "I'm not a dog." I mumble as he laughs. "Actually he meant us as in Ariana and I, plus Katy." "Wait seriously?" I say in shock. "Yeah. I mean you won the contest after all. He's gotta meet you and pictures have to be taken." "Does that mean I have to dress fancy and do my makeup and shit?"

"Shit on your own time but yes you have to dress fancy and wear makeup." Frankie says not taking his yes off the road. "That's not what I- you know what never mind." I say. Frankie looks in the rear view mirror at me and smirks. "I didn't bring anything fancy really, nor do I have makeup. I don't exactly wear any..." "Wait seriously? Don't tell me your skin is naturally that flawless?" Jennette says turning around and looking at me. "Well I wouldn't say it's flawless but yeah I go naturally. I mean I'll wear makeup on holidays for family pictures and stuff but that's about it." "Well you know what that means." Frankie says turning around to look at me. "What?" "MAKEOVER!" Him and Jennette scream while looking at each other. "Oh God, what is life."
-------------------------------------------------------
"Jennette I look ridiculous. I'm going to dinner with a tv director, not meeting the queen! What even are these puffs supposedly called sleeves!" "You don't get out much do you?" "If by out you mean shopping? No, no I don't. In fact Shane picks out my outfits for me because I am quite challenged in that department." "Ariana has a keeper." "Oh shut up and help me get this puff marshmallow off." Jennette helps me remove the horrid dress I had on. I'm not sure what possessed Frankie to pick it out, but I'm beginning to think that was for his and Jennette's amusement.