Chapter 55

Bri's POV:

I groaned ad I rolled over, waking up.

The sun was in my eyes and I quickly pulled the blanket up over my face. There was a booming sound coming from another room and I could feel the couch vibrate slightly.

I sat up and looked around. Sam was still asleep on the couch across from me and the Doctor's blanket and pillow were on the ground with him no where to be seen.

Last night after everything went down Sam, Louis, the Doctor, and I just crashed at Harry's. Harry slept in his room and the rest of us just camped out in the living room.

I looked to see that Louis was also gone leaving his pillow and blanket sitting where he was laying which was on the ground next to the couch I was on.

I stood up and I followed the booming to a door that led to the garage. I opened the door and I saw a huge ass sound system blaring club music.

I walked over to it and unplugged it because it was loud as hell and too damn early. The sound stopped and I walked back into the house.

I heard thumping coming from out back and I quickly walked to the glass door in the backyard and saw the Doctor and Louis playing hopscotch.

"What the hell are you two doing?" I asked.

"Playing hopscotch." Louis said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" the Doctor asked.

I looked at my watch.

"It's 8:00 in the morning, how long have you been out here?" I asked.

"Just an hour or so." Louis shrugged.

"Do either of you know about the music blaring in the garage?" I asked.

"Yeah." they both said.

"Mind telling me what that was about?" I asked.

"No." they both said.

I groaned as I went back inside, locking the door behind me. Let them stay out there.

I walked in and saw Harry making pancakes.

"Hey Harry." I said as I walked into the kitchen and leaned against the counter next to him.

"Hey." he said, not taking his eyes off the pancakes.

"Thanks for letting us crash here after last night." I said.

"You're welcome." he said. "Do you really remember everything now?"

"Yep." I smirked.

"Even how much of a douche I was when we first met?" he asked.

I chuckled. "Yep."

"Sorry about that by the way." he added.

"It's fine. Not really a big deal." I shrugged.

"Morning losers." Sam said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Sup." Harry mumbled.

"So what's your next move now that you remember everything?" Sam asked me.

"I don't know but I think I'm gonna go with the Doctor for a while." I said.

"What about Louis?" Harry asked.

"What about Louis?" I asked him back.

"Well I thought you two were gonna start your relationship back up, is he going with you?" He asked.