Chapter 19

Louis' POV:

I kneeled down and took the picture on my phone. Bri and Kira on the couch, both asleep was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Liam said she seemed really ticked off earlier, I'm sure it's just Harry.

Kira squirmed and it woke Bri up. She looked at me.

"What are you watching me sleep now?" she asked sounding irritated.

"I was just taking a picture of you and Kira together. It was really cute, wanna see?" I asked pulling the pic up on my phone.

"No, I'm good." she muttered.

"Oh, uhh... okay then." I said awkwardly locking my phone.

"Sam, Niall, Liam, Harry, Zayn and I are going to the pool, wanna come?" I asked.

She thought about it.

"Why not?" she smiled.

We got up and Bri took Kira to her room to let her sleep.

This was gonna be fun.

Bri's POV:

I put Kira to bed then made my way to my room. There was a royal blue bikini that I just got with frills hanging on the rims. I put it on and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty decent, for having a kid at least. I put on a baggy tank top and jean shorts over it just to cover up until we got there.

I slipped on my flip flops and grabbed a towel and made my way to the pool room.

When I woke up I was still pusses off at Louis, but I don't care anymore. Harry is his friend and I'm not gonna make them fight because if me. Harry will grow up soon enough.

Right?

I was about to open the door when I saw the Doctor down the hallway.

"Hi Brianna." he smiled.

"Hey Doctor, were going to the pool wanna come?" I asked.

"No thanks. I got a brand new defribualtor and I'm gonna see if I can make a heat ray out of it." He said obviously being very excited.

"Why?" I asked.

"Ugh why not!? You're no fun!" He played.

"Whatever you say Doc." I told him.

He started to walk away.

"Oh Doctor, Kira is taking a nap if she has nightmares or something you know what to do." I told him.

"Got it!" he hollered down.

I opened the pool door and I heard the noise of everyone in there. I was the last one in.

Everyone was splashing each other and such in the pool. Sam had on her coral green bikini that I got her for her birthday last year. All the boys had swim trunks on. I saw Louis' six pack and his whole chest and back. He had a tattoo in his chest that says "It is what it is." and a few little other ones. I sat my towel on the back of one of the beach chairs.

I just realized that Harry would see me in a bikini.

Crap.

Whatever. He'll get over it.

Lou came running up to me soaking wet. He was trying to hug me.

"Lou no stay away!" I yelled while laughing.

"Never!" he exclaimed.

"Let me take my clothes off at least." I told him.

"Alright but hurry up." He sighed.

I unbuttoned my jean shorts and pulled my tank top over my head. As soon as I took it off I was in the air.

Louis had flung me over his shoulder.

"Lou put me down!" I yelled and slapped his back. That obviously wasn't working so I pinched his bum.

"Whoa there!" he yelled.

I immediately was flipped into the pool. I resurfaced and everyone was laughing.

Lou then jumped in with me and everyone was in a large circle.

"Now that everyone's here." Liam announced "Lets play a game."

"Lets play chicken!" Harry yelled.

"Okay how about Bri and Louis vs. Sam and Niall." Zayn suggested.

"I'm good with that." I agreed.

Louis went under and I got on his shoulders while Sam did the same with Niall.

Instead of doing chicken the tradition way and slowly approaching your competitor, these jackasses decided to freaking full out charge each other. Sam and I head butter and we both fell backwards. We stood up and held out heads and laughed like everyone else.

We tried again, normally this time. Sam and I grabbed each others hands and started to push on each other.

Sam sudden leaned back and I fell face first into Niall's head. We stood up and started laughing at each other.

"Okay since that's not working, how about Louis gets on Liam and I get on someone else." I suggested.

Harry immediately went under in front of me. I shrugged and hopped on his shoulders. He came up and I wiped the curls from his eyes.

"You're going down Tommo." I told him.

"Not today Brizilla." he smiled.

We grabbed each other hands and started pushing against each other. He was stronger of course, but he wanted to put in a show. I leaned in, nearly taking Harry down with me and pushed real hard on his chest. Liam lost his balance and they both went down.

"TIMBER!" Harry yelled as they fell.

Harry let me down off his shoulders and Louis was out to get me. I swam away but Lou had the alliance of all four of the boys.

"Get 'er!" he yelled. They all came after me.

I swam away but I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

Zayn was carrying me around the pool.

"Put me down!" I yelled, but I couldn't hide my laughter.

He tossed me into the pool right next to Louis. He immediately grabbed and dunked me under. He will pay.

After pretending to struggle for a little, I let my muscles relax for a little and my body floated up I held my breath. It took them a while to notice that I wasn't breathing.

"She's not breathing! Lou get her!" Niall yelled.

I was suddenly jerked out of the pool and Lou was on top if me attempting CPR.

I decided I'd surprise him. He came down to pump air into my lungs with his mouth when I kissed him. He immediately kissed back and we were laying there kissing with everyone watching.

It took them a moment to realize what was going on.

"She's fine." Harry mumbled and everyone walked away.

Louis pulled away.

"Don't ever fake that again." he said seriously, looking into my eyes.

"Sorry." I smiled and he helped me up.

We decided to play volleyball until everyone got tired. We all left the pool. I took a shower and decided to say goodnight to everyone. I made my way to Louis last. He sat up in his bed when he saw me walk in.

"Stay in here tonight?" he asked.

The question shocked me. My response startled me more.

"Sure."