COLD WAR: "I Do"

.

.

.

.

" No. "

Tetsuya said with a deadpanned expression towards his aunt.

"But Tet-cha-!"

" No. I'm not going to the wedding. I am not.going.to.marry.him. No. No. No. and No."

Tetsuya's mother appears and asks what was the problem.

"Okay, what's going on? Why are you suddenly in a bad mood on your wedding day?" His mother said with her usual poker face.

His aunt sighs and puts back Tetsuya's white suit in a closet to avoid it from her nephew to rip it.

"He was all emotional just this morning and I haven't heard Sei-chan's explanation yet."
.

.

.

Earlier~ (5:30 A.M)

It seemed like the usual mornings where Tetsuya wakes up with a sore hip and kiss marks all over his body. Then Akashi heads to the bathroom wearing a huge and satisfied grin.

But today, was the day where they will finally exchange their vows and be with each other for eternal.

Yet ...for some reason. The red head 'might' have done something that made Tetsuya mad.

Wait. Let me rephrase that...he was furious.

"Seijuro."

Tetsuya said with a commanding tone.

"Tetsuya. Let me expla-" Akashi was cut off when the teal head threw a scissor centimeters away from his face.

"How could you do this to me??! Just when I had decided to entrust my whole life to you! "

"Let me finish."

Akashi was able to dodge Tetsuya's kick towards his groin.

" You don't have to explain! Because I already know that you don't give a single care about me."

"Tetsuya. I care about you all the time. I even don't get enough sleep because I would look after you throughout the night just to make sure you don't get a nightmare!"

"So I'm a burden then? "

"No. This conversation is getting knowhere. We are arguing at a useless topic. " Akashi sighed and tried reaching the teal head's cheek.

Kuroko exlcaims as he slaps away his hand.

"Milkshakes are not a useless topic Seijuro! "

"But I only said that you need to think about your health more. "

"I do care about my health! I care about both of our healths that's why I'm the one who cooks our meal everyday! "

Akashi's eye twitched.